Radio 63.18.55.06PU_6.35.15.11

Guest Clouseau

Guest Clouseau

Hi,

is there a link where I can download the radio 63.18.55.06PU_6.35.15.11 file? I want to install it first and then the modaco rom.

Or is it save to install the modaco rom with the radio file inside? i have heard that it could be cause problems.

bye,

Clou

I was about to post on this radio anyway. I'm on O2 in the UK and been having serious problems with the 3G and HSDPA signal. I installed MCR WIP R5 over the top of R4 with no wipe with this new radio and it has transformed my data connection. No boot loop, no FC and the best HSDPA signal I've had since I got my Hero. Recommended.

Guest toxic-hero
Or is it save to install the modaco rom with the radio file inside? i have heard that it could be cause problems.

totally safe. no probs for me. or you can find the radio on xda forums.

Guest Dr. dre
Hi,

is there a link where I can download the radio 63.18.55.06PU_6.35.15.11 file? I want to install it first and then the modaco rom.

bye,

Clou

You can find the Radio at XDA, But make sure you first flash the ROM, then the Radio ROM If you wipe between MCR r4 and r5

Edited by Dr. dre

Guest rico2k_uk

i found a later one : 63.18.55.06PH_6.35.15.14. not sure where i got it (somewhere on xda no doubt). Works very well.

Guest bace 88
i found a later one : 63.18.55.06PH_6.35.15.14. not sure where i got it (somewhere on xda no doubt). Works very well.

+ 1

edit: here you go :)

Edited by bace 88

Guest neoclassic

How do you know that this is newer than the PU-11 radio?

Is PH-14 suitable for or more compatible with North American/World-wide GSM heroes? I know there are a couple of radios that did not come out with the WWE OTA (i.e. Taiwan)

Guest toxic-hero
How do you know that this is newer than the PU-11 radio?

i think PH isn't newer than PU because new versions follow earlier alphabetically.

Guest Clouseau
totally safe. no probs for me. or you can find the radio on xda forums.

Even if I came from Android 1.5 (but a MoDaCo ROM)?

Guest Clouseau
don't know that. are you not going to install 2.1?

At the moment there is a 1.5 MoDaCo ROM installed on the Hero, with a 63.18.55.06JU_6.35.09.26 Radio.

Now I want to flash the "r5 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for GSM Hero now with Online Kitchen - Android 2.1"

Guest toxic-hero
At the moment there is a 1.5 MoDaCo ROM installed on the Hero, with a 63.18.55.06JU_6.35.09.26 Radio.

Now I want to flash the "r5 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for GSM Hero now with Online Kitchen - Android 2.1"

backup third party apps and data with titanium backup. make nandroid backup. than wipe everything (you must wipe ext partition if you use a2sd). flash r5 rom. flash radio. (or if you bake r4 with radio included flash all-together). reboot. wait looooong for 2.1 to boot for the first time. reboot once again. apply settings. recover third party apps & data with titanium backup. enjoy 2.1 experience.