Little Interface Problem ! Any Help is welcomed :)

Guest Opopo

Guest Opopo

Hi, I have a little (very very little) problem. Any help is welcomed ! :lol:

Here's my problem : How can I get rid of the buttons ugly looking (on the first picture, marked in RED), in order to have a great looking (in the second picture, marked in BLUE).

Thanks !!

1.png2-1.png

Edited by Opopo

Guest devabhishek
Hi, I have a little (very very little) problem. Any help is welcomed ! :lol:

Here's my problem : How can I get rid of the buttons ugly looking (on the first picture, marked in RED), in order to have a great looking (in the second picture, marked in BLUE).

Thanks !!

1.png2-1.png

as far as i know this is due to a theme that is applied.. cozz in that image the difference is not only in the volume buttons but the bottom bar(windows logo) is also different .. that shows that there is a different theme applied .. i am attaching 2 themes here it is in a cab form install it and then select the theme and reboot your device.. both look kind of same try it out your self.. i m sure you will like it

themes.rar

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Opopo
as far as i know this is due to a theme that is applied.. cozz in that image the difference is not only in the volume buttons but the bottom bar(windows logo) is also different .. that shows that there is a different theme applied .. i am attaching 2 themes here it is in a cab form install it and then select the theme and reboot your device.. both look kind of same try it out your self.. i m sure you will like it

Thanks for this, but unfortunately It didn't solve my problem ...

Any ideas? :angry:

Guest steff195

Is the 2nd screenshot from one of my roms? :D Am I wrong? I can tell from the plain toolbar buttons... I didn't see anyone else to use this style. :angry:

Anyway, first you should try to install one of the Livven themes. I think that will solve your problem. If still not, try to flash one of my roms.

Good luck!

Edited by steff195

Guest Opopo
Is the 2nd screenshot from one of my roms? :P Am I wrong? I can tell from the plain toolbar buttons... I didn't see anyone else to use this style. :(

Anyway, first you should try to install one of the Livven themes. I think that will solve your problem. If still not, try to flash one of my roms.

Good luck!

It's from your last ROM yes ! :(

Thanks for your advice, will try as soon as I can !

Edited by Opopo