Looking to Sell my Dell Streak

Guest Carlo Savino

Guest Carlo Savino

Got a UK Streak a few weeks ago...paid £399 for it (equivalent to around $600 USD). Unfortunately, it's locked to the O2 network and even though it's seems like it's possible to unlock using a Rebel SIM II card I simply don't have the time to futz around with getting it to work - and I need the money more.

Therefore, my loss is your gain. Thinking this might be perfect for the Englishman who wants to get his 5" Android on or for the Yankee looking to sharpen his l33t skillz by getting a SIM unlock to work with a US carrier.

I've never even taken it outside my house - it is a perfect, blemish free and fully functioning unit.

I was hoping to get $500 (~£325) + cost of shipping (either to US or abroad location), but I am willing to consider other offers.

Any interest? Pictures are attached and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

PS I realize the back looks grey but it's really black (probably due to the flash).

post-722988-1278209048_thumb.jpg

post-722988-1278209058_thumb.jpg

post-722988-1278209068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carlo Savino

Guest StarLog
Got a UK Streak a few weeks ago...paid £399 for it (equivalent to around $600 USD). Unfortunately, it's locked to the O2 network and even though it's seems like it's possible to unlock using a Rebel SIM II card I simply don't have the time to futz around with getting it to work - and I need the money more.

Therefore, my loss is your gain. Thinking this might be perfect for the Englishman who wants to get his 5" Android on or for the Yankee looking to sharpen his l33t skillz by getting a SIM unlock to work with a US carrier.

I've never even taken it outside my house - it is a perfect, blemish free and fully functioning unit.

I was hoping to get $500 (~£325) + cost of shipping (either to US or abroad location), but I am willing to consider other offers.

Any interest? Pictures are attached and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

PS I realize the back looks grey but it's really black (probably due to the flash).

If you want to swap, I have this over $700 USD invested,

It has car charger, house charger, blue tooth module, GPS module, Car window mount, Leather carry case.

It has Windows 7 Pro, works great, just got it a few weeks ago, but believe the Streak is what I want.

http://chinagrabber.com/10-2-touch-screen-...am-wifi-s1.aspx

PM if your interested.

Guest Carlo Savino
If you want to swap, I have this over $700 USD invested,

It has car charger, house charger, blue tooth module, GPS module, Car window mount, Leather carry case.

It has Windows 7 Pro, works great, just got it a few weeks ago, but believe the Streak is what I want.

http://chinagrabber.com/10-2-touch-screen-...am-wifi-s1.aspx

PM if your interested.

Thanks for the interest, but I really just need the cash. I can share my eBay profile as needed to confirm that I'm legit, and I have a PayPal verified address (if that matters).