Anyone know how to Format sgs between roms? Like "Task29" way

Guest Arii

Guest Arii

Anyone know how to Format sgs?

Mean like you used Task 29 on HD2 befor install new Roms to get rid off all small things that could make problems if you just install rom after rom..:)

As guess it not work that good from Phone it self without a Update.zip on SD card you want and the ones other then that is from Samsung-Firmware and are Odin files.

Guest Darkstriker
Anyone know how to Format sgs?

Mean like you used Task 29 on HD2 befor install new Roms to get rid off all small things that could make problems if you just install rom after rom..:)

As guess it not work that good from Phone it self without a Update.zip on SD card you want and the ones other then that is from Samsung-Firmware and are Odin files.

You can reboot the phone in recovery mode by pressing and holding volup+home+power. Or what were you looking for?

Guest Arii

Yes, but when you flash new roms i on most my device has "format" it totaly to get rid off small tradeces from the old rom befor flash new ones, that i wounder if some one know how to do on sgs. Format/Clean it to zero befor flash the new rom, ask as last flash did not go 100% so think even a new flash over this old one that not work 100% will be bad :)

Guest Paul

That option is in the recovery menu that shows up before you apply the update zip. It's not needed tho or recommended, just Odin -> MCR.

P