Zagg invisibleSHIELD

Guest Delg

Guest Delg

Just ordered the 'full body maximum coverage' one direct from Zagg.com here. Was going to get the Dell form fit case but thought this might be a good alternative, shouldn't make it any larger.

Used the zagg20 discount code so worked out at about £15.88 with delivery, couldn't find any UK sellers yet.

Guest jdouce

ill be going for a brando screen ultraclear (when thay make one) ... thinking of getting 2 and cutting one to cover the plastic sides

Edited by jdouce

Guest jutley

i had some best skins sruff left over i made a template and got those precious sides covered nicely not really bothered about the rest cause i ordered the formfut case from dell that will take care of the rest.

Guest kimocal
50% off from zagg but only today just enter promo code "facebook" , enjoy !

Thank you! Ordered mine and the discount code worded for me :)

Guest unfitguy
Thank you! Ordered mine and the discount code worded for me :)

likewise have ordered whilst discounted, now if only we could find 50% off usb cables

Guest craigdabbs
just paid £11.49 for mine with discount code facebook

ordered mine, thanks for the code :),

i will be covering the whole streak and apply a matte protector for the screen, i has invisishield on my touch hd and have to say it is amazing stuff, altho a little to grippy at times for your fingers

Guest courtlandre

I repeat, zagg shields do work, but they suck to use. They are very sticky and hard to swipe your fingers around. If you want to use swype do not get this.

After using it for a while I've found that I don't mind it all - you can't see any mottling when the screen is on and it feels like you get more grip when holding it. It gives the screen a plasticy feel and it is less slidey but I can't say it affects my use of it (though I don't use Swype). It's just down to personal preference if you like it or not, you could also put all the pieces on except the screen and see how it goes.

Guest rovex

They look better after a day or two, but there are so many problems with them. For a start they are expensive. Secondly they look awful even after the bedding in period. Thirdly they do mark up and look worse over time and forth they are hard to fit cleanly. Basically the side that attaches to the phone is very sticky. ANY dust will stick to it like glue and completely ruin your view of the screen.

They do protect from scratches and hide scratches that are already there, but fitting one perfectly is really hard.

Guest jutley

not for me i am now a expert in fitting zagg protection been doing it for years and i done my dell it looks 10 times better than the pics above the trick is wet your fingers and dust free inviroment.

Guest craigdabbs

nothing a pair of rubber gloves solves :angry:, just applied mine. Left the scrren one off and using the screen protectors from ebay which are not that bad really. still waiting for a matte one tho