MY STREAK IS LOCKED !! ARGH

Guest jdouce

Guest squidgyb
severely annoyed

Locked in that you can't use it with Vodafone/T-mobile/etc?

Did you buy it direct from Dell?

If so, what the hell are they playing at?

Guest jutley
not dell ebay ..

and its 02

thinking rebel sim here i come

well what do you expect lot of dogy charecters on ebay trust me you can dispute it as item not as described just go to the resoution centre and open a dispute.

Guest Arthur_Daily

Ahh ebay, you panicked us a moment then dude.

i take it the anger is dew to the ad selling as 'unlocked' or not saying anything ?

or is the anger down to you not asking?

Guest MrPokeylope
Phew.

You actually want to build froyo.... but didnt have the sense to know your seller on ebay was scamming you?

Guest deekarma
You actually want to build froyo.... but didnt have the sense to know your seller on ebay was scamming you?

Thankfully genius and common sense rarely mix :)

310 is a grrreat price.

Guest MrPokeylope
Thankfully genius and common sense rarely mix :)

310 is a grrreat price.

Quite true B)

Sorry if I sounded trollish :D But I just did make a "nurrrr" sound whenever you posted that you got it on ebay :P

£310 still doesn't beat the £24 it cost me :P lol. I upgraded my simplicity contract to the £30 tariff on o2. And I used my friends 30% off code. Which applies free o2 to o2 as standard. We back and forthed a bit too in the store and I was given free unlimited data as well. Grant total of £21 per month.

Best of luck building a 2.2 firmware.

Guest Browell2664
Quite true :P

Sorry if I sounded trollish :) But I just did make a "nurrrr" sound whenever you posted that you got it on ebay :D

£310 still doesn't beat the £24 it cost me :P lol. I upgraded my simplicity contract to the £30 tariff on o2. And I used my friends 30% off code. Which applies free o2 to o2 as standard. We back and forthed a bit too in the store and I was given free unlimited data as well. Grant total of £21 per month.

Best of luck building a 2.2 firmware.

wow great deal, i am paying £35 a month, unlimited text, data usage, 600minutes. upgraded from Samsung Pixon M8800

Guest the_didge

Its good he refunded some money but...

There is a massive chance he had insurance on the phone and he may try to pull a "lost it on the bus" scam meaning your phone will get blocked.

I suggest you call o2 and make sure that the IMEI is not associated with any line other than yours and also try to contact o2 insurance and do the same...

I bought 2 G1s when they first came out and both got blocked within 4 weeks - long story short i got my money back but was left without a phone for a few days. Now i always get new or from a very very reliable source...

Guest jayesh9092

I HAVE UNLOCKED DELL STREAK.I REALLY WANT TO HELP U GUYS HOW CAN I COPY COMPLET ROM AND RADIO FROM MY DIVICE SO THAT U GUYS CAN FLASH YOUR CURRENT O2 ROM. PLEASE GUIDE ME WILL SURLY DO IT WHEN I GET INSTRUCTION.

MY DELL STREAK DETAILS.

FIRMWARE 1.6

BASEBAND VERSION:GAUSB1A110700-EU

KERNEL VERSION : 2.6.29-PERF

OEM VERSION:GAUSB1A110700

BUID NUMBER:4399

Edited by jayesh9092