B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest Banbu
I found out something, why the rom said its suppose landscape but when i slide out my keyboard, my screen cant be landscape ? im using megalite rom..

Lastly, sir Daskalo, could you teach me how to disable the window lockscreen? i tried setting it in my samsung setting and s2u2, still no avail.. thank you very much sir

well, settings - system - lock screen - lock when device is woken up.... to disable the window lockscreen

Guest boyong

Does anyone use the full sense rom? Can you tell me the performance? And are the samsung apps works correctly? I've read in previous posts that the camera is not working. Does anyone solve this problem?

Guest roisagi
Does anyone use the full sense rom? Can you tell me the performance? And are the samsung apps works correctly? I've read in previous posts that the camera is not working. Does anyone solve this problem?

i am using the full rom - amazing work with sense, and camera working.

Guest Ruben1987
i am using the full rom - amazing work with sense, and camera working.

I use the Full Sense ROM too, how did you get the camera working?

Guest Banbu

bad thing...... i can't power on my B7610 now. it stay on the "windows phone" site......

and i reset it .. nothing help..

what should i do...

anyone help............

Guest Klimto
bad thing...... i can't power on my B7610 now. it stay on the "windows phone" site......

and i reset it .. nothing help..

what should i do...

anyone help............

Reflash it.

Guest Thunder141

@Daskalos: Tested the sense full rom for a week now. Only thing, that is annoying for me: Sometimes it is not possible anymore to get connected with my wifi-router. I push on enable in HTC-Comm-Manager and nothing happens. Soft-Reset does not help too

Guest valcon

First, many thanks to Daskalos for this great ROM. It seems to work extremely fast when using on a 900 MHz OC'd CPU.

However, I've got a question regarding the lock screen, which I haven't seen answered yet. In the WM 6.5 stock ROM, the unlock screen comprised of a slider, to unlock the screen, and after that, optionally, the PIN lock. I need to use the PIN lock because that is enforced by company policy. The screen lock slider is also quite useful because the Samsung tends to switch on accidentally when stored in a pocket. The result is a potentially locked phone because the PIN code is typed wrong a number of times.

So a really need the slider. I don't want to use S2U2. Is there a way to get the "old" WM6.5 slider back? (I don't mean the Samsung "hold" screenbutton)

Guest daskalos
@Daskalos: Tested the sense full rom for a week now. Only thing, that is annoying for me: Sometimes it is not possible anymore to get connected with my wifi-router. I push on enable in HTC-Comm-Manager and nothing happens. Soft-Reset does not help too

Reset your router and test connection with your other wifi drvice (e.g. laptop)

First, many thanks to Daskalos for this great ROM. It seems to work extremely fast when using on a 900 MHz OC'd CPU.

However, I've got a question regarding the lock screen, which I haven't seen answered yet. In the WM 6.5 stock ROM, the unlock screen comprised of a slider, to unlock the screen, and after that, optionally, the PIN lock. I need to use the PIN lock because that is enforced by company policy. The screen lock slider is also quite useful because the Samsung tends to switch on accidentally when stored in a pocket. The result is a potentially locked phone because the PIN code is typed wrong a number of times.

So a really need the slider. I don't want to use S2U2. Is there a way to get the "old" WM6.5 slider back? (I don't mean the Samsung "hold" screenbutton)

edit the registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen]

"Enable"=dword:0 change to 1

Guest mazlano27

how do we upload this rom into our phones? using octans downloader, when i try to as the PDA image, when the phone turns on it hangs at the samsung home screen... any ideas? flashed the original rom earlier and it worked... using octans. pls help.

Guest Thunder141

@Daskalos: Wifi worked on initial flash of the rom. But after working some days with the rom suddenly no connection possible anymore. Other devices connect without problem. Wifi driver seems to have vanished because wifi connection isn't available with the default settings dialog too

Guest cj aranilla

hi i'm new here and i installed the full sense rom, but i am experiencing a bit of a trouble. in the pictures and video tab my new pictures won't load. can anyone here please help me? thank you :angry:

Guest Banbu
thanks alot daskalos :angry:

i apologize

is the solution works well? after i change this, i restart my device and it stayed on the "windows phone" site.. so i had to reflashed the rom...

i dont know is it because this...

another thing.. i cant install the samsung touch clock cab.. it says "it does not have sufficient system permissions"...

can anyone gives me a samsung clock... i want "automatic power on" and i can power off my device before sleep...

thanks everyone who's answering here...

Edited by Banbu

Guest Klimto
hi i'm new here and i installed the full sense rom, but i am experiencing a bit of a trouble. in the pictures and video tab my new pictures won't load. can anyone here please help me? thank you :angry:

You have to set a favorite album to let the pictures show on the pictures tab. you can do this by going to the tab, then click albums, then click albums again and then choose the folder that you want. Then you can click menu and choose: Set as favorite album. This will make them show at your tab.

Guest boyong

Can somebody pls enlighten me. After I installed the full sense rom, I noticed that my 'my storage' capacity is only 1.4gb because there is 512mb that is reserved. I think but I'm not exactly sure that before installing that rom, my 'my storage' capacity is at 1.9gb and there is no 512mb reserved. So can anyone tell me if is there really a 512mb reserved space in the my storage or not?

Guest Banbu
if you want to install cab files with no hastle in b7610 pointing and installing just use this on pc connected to your device with sync.

CABviaActiveSync_1.5_Setup.exe

How to use:

1. just install to your pc

2. connect your device with sync center active

3. right click on a cab at pc and press cabviactivesync. the cab file will automaticaly install on your device with prompt

PC prompt "file not found"

Guest valcon
Anyway for those online testers:

Can you try setting your Performance to High ( don't use the "tweak")

Daskalos, what do you mean by this? In which app/setting should this "Performance" be set to high?

(this "Performance" get mentioned several times in this thread, but I don't see what it applies to)

[edit] Ok, in the Samsung Settings, under General Settings / Power / Performance

To be honest, I can't get the performance as smooth as in your video (on page 1), "level 2" so to speak.

Edited by valcon

Guest G.Scholtens

What files do i need more to flash it. Is the nb0 file enough? Or where can i download the other files that i need. I'am jusing a dutch B7610

Guest Klimto
What files do i need more to flash it. Is the nb0 file enough? Or where can i download the other files that i need. I'am jusing a dutch B7610

You only need the PDA part for this. But if your phone came standard with 6.1 it is recommended to flash the other parts as well, though this is not necessary. You should only do this when you're experiencing some weird problems.

Guest Klimto
Guys can someone say please how to remove the phone canvas enhancem...? thank you very much !

HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin and change enabled to 0. Then uninstall it AFTER a soft reset.

Guest Jasper91
HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin and change enabled to 0. Then uninstall it AFTER a soft reset.

doesn't work.. still saying it's not 100% uninstalled :angry: