[ROM]AMDZero ZeroStock v1.1 [i920-23569-DC23]

Guest amdzero
I see what you mean. yeah missing icons it would seem. Have you looked at the korean slider lockscreen? as I said not sure if that can be made to work, but you guys got the phone button and such working so I thought I would ask you guys to see if it was possible.

could you repost a link?

Guest Omega Ra

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1211519

that is the .rar with the files, the .cpr isn't needed. That is for the WM lockscreen, but the .dll and .exe are used to make a Samsung Slider lock, but the caharcters for the day don't work as they want to display in korean, and touchplayer and most of the notifications don't work right either, but it doe slock the phone and it is a slider.

Guest amdzero
http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1211519

that is the .rar with the files, the .cpr isn't needed. That is for the WM lockscreen, but the .dll and .exe are used to make a Samsung Slider lock, but the caharcters for the day don't work as they want to display in korean, and touchplayer and most of the notifications don't work right either, but it doe slock the phone and it is a slider.

I'm looking into this now, I found the problem with the icons, they were pointing to splugin files that I removed LONG ago. So I put them back in and it's looking quite spiffy again. I dont' like how the end call button goes to the pictures though, as default titanium goes to the clock, but I'll look into that later I guess.

EDIT:

Checking out the Korean based lockscreen doesn't seem all that great. The main reason for someone using the samsung lockscreen (to me) would be the touchplayer integration.

Well it doesn't exist (at least I couldn't get it). Also there are no txt/email notifications. This seems inferior in every way to the i920 lockscreen except one. The slider. Which looks EXACTLY like the default 6.5 lockscreen.

Unless I'm wrong on these accounts you won't be seeing this lockscreen in any of my roms.

Edited by amdzero

Guest ED2O9

Three quick questions:

Does this ROM have the overclocking shortcuts cooked into it?

Do you happen to have a cab for your usual notification bar icons? I much prefer them to the stock icons.

Do you have any plans on updating your Base ROM to include some of the more recent goodies like overclocking and the dialer switcher?

Thanks for all the great work!

Guest amdzero
Three quick questions:

Does this ROM have the overclocking shortcuts cooked into it?

Do you happen to have a cab for your usual notification bar icons? I much prefer them to the stock icons.

Do you have any plans on updating your Base ROM to include some of the more recent goodies like overclocking and the dialer switcher?

Thanks for all the great work!

no

no

yes

overclocking is not what I would consider to be released as a stock item. I'm trying to stick with mostly stock, or something I think would be released as stock. so overclocking is out.

I have not been able to create cab for my taskbar icons. AFAIK they have to be cooked in. I would like to cab them, but still working on other projects.

I will update this rom first, fix any issue with sense (if I can find any) and release a newer kitchen for the i920 cooking guide. Seems like there are a lot of ppl having problems porting sys/xip, so I'll likely just make a new one for them.

You are welcome!

Guest Omega Ra
I'm looking into this now, I found the problem with the icons, they were pointing to splugin files that I removed LONG ago. So I put them back in and it's looking quite spiffy again. I dont' like how the end call button goes to the pictures though, as default titanium goes to the clock, but I'll look into that later I guess.

EDIT:

Checking out the Korean based lockscreen doesn't seem all that great. The main reason for someone using the samsung lockscreen (to me) would be the touchplayer integration.

Well it doesn't exist (at least I couldn't get it). Also there are no txt/email notifications. This seems inferior in every way to the i920 lockscreen except one. The slider. Which looks EXACTLY like the default 6.5 lockscreen.

Unless I'm wrong on these accounts you won't be seeing this lockscreen in any of my roms.

I know it's touchplayer integration doesn't work....but it does with the korean version of touchplayer from what the guy says. I have looked at the .exe using visual studio 2008 and see a touchplayer reference when looking at the hex, but I don't know how to change anything.

EDIT: Yeah I know what you mean about the end button, that is why for the most part I use CClock as if you hit end it still goes to CClock, but if you don't use CClock then it just goes to the top of the list.

EDIT2: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1211812 this is what I meant for the first part...

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest amdzero
I know it's touchplayer integration doesn't work....but it does with the korean version of touchplayer from what the guy says. I have looked at the .exe using visual studio 2008 and see a touchplayer reference when looking at the hex, but I don't know how to change anything.

EDIT: Yeah I know what you mean about the end button, that is why for the most part I use CClock as if you hit end it still goes to CClock, but if you don't use CClock then it just goes to the top of the list.

EDIT2: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1211812 this is what I meant for the first part...

Good Idea about the cclock, I'll have to try it.

I don't want to say someone is lying about having touch player integration, but when I flashed the Korean rom onto my i920 (yeah THAT was an experience) the lockscreen did not have any controls for touchplayer. I mean this lockscreen is not a .swf it uses a .cpr so I looked in the .cpr and found nothing pointing to a pulldown menu nor icons for buttons.

I could create a lockscreen for winmo6.5 lockscene (spelled correctly) that looks similar, but it too would have no touchplayer integration.

AFAIK touchplayer (any version) and the korean lockscreen don't have a connection to play or stop while locked.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (anyone) so I can cook this lockscreen in and replace the i920 .swf based lockscreen.

Guest Omega Ra

I don't want to say someone is lying about having touch player integration, but when I flashed the Korean rom onto my i920 (yeah THAT was an experience) the lockscreen did not have any controls for touchplayer. I mean this lockscreen is not a .swf it uses a .cpr so I looked in the .cpr and found nothing pointing to a pulldown menu nor icons for buttons.

I could create a lockscreen for winmo6.5 lockscene (spelled correctly) that looks similar, but it too would have no touchplayer integration.

AFAIK touchplayer (any version) and the korean lockscreen don't have a connection to play or stop while locked.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (anyone) so I can cook this lockscreen in and replace the i920 .swf based lockscreen.

well if it can't work, then it can't work, but at least for now you got the SMusic and such working, plus better memory management. Is there a way to make jinbox the default Threaded SMS? I have been wanting the Samsung skinned threaded messaging since day one. Either way I can't wait until you release it :(

edit: I could have sworn when I looked at the .exe in a hex editor in visual studio I saw touchplayer references, but I could be wrong. The .cpr that was in the file I do not think goes to it, I think the guy who included that was confused, I think that is the standard Lockscene.cpr for WM NOT that lockscreen. the .dll has all the resources (pngs, etc) and the exe references that..

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest amdzero
well if it can't work, then it can't work, but at least for now you got the SMusic and such working, plus better memory management. Is there a way to make jinbox the default Threaded SMS? I have been wanting the Samsung skinned threaded messaging since day one. Either way I can't wait until you release it :(

well I can look into it, but I'm not sure how it works. I've set jinbox as the :msinbox and :mspoutlook under RAI but it doesn't seem to work.

I don't want to cook in the tmail wrapper as it has problems, but it sets the sms/mms to default messaging app.

Guest Omega Ra
well I can look into it, but I'm not sure how it works. I've set jinbox as the :msinbox and :mspoutlook under RAI but it doesn't seem to work.

I don't want to cook in the tmail wrapper as it has problems, but it sets the sms/mms to default messaging app.

Okay, no biggie, but at least it is accessible. Did you see my edit above?

edit: must be misremembering or something, looking at in it visual studio now...hmmm

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest jipod30

hi amd!

i tried to flash rom for my omnia2

but where can i find all the other contents?(ex. csc file)

can u get me the links?

thanks!

Guest jezze boi

hey AMD, how did you get the T*Omnia 2 main menu working when you press the upper left of the screen where the original start button used to be?

Guest Omega Ra
hey AMD, how did you get the T*Omnia 2 main menu working when you press the upper left of the screen where the original start button used to be?

he put in 6.5.x so the windows button is on the bottom

Guest amdzero

are you asking because you want to cook it the same way or just curiosity?

Guest jezze boi
are you asking because you want to cook it the same way or just curiosity?

i was thinking about adding it to my ROM since it looks nice and transitions smoothly

Edited by jezze boi

Guest amdzero
i was thinking about adding it to my ROM since it looks nice and transitions smoothly

sinse i920 has start.dll that is loaded, it automatically points that upper left portion of the screen to mainmenu.exe

If you delete start.dll then the WinMo notification icons appear instead.

This was a big problem with 6.5 originally, as pulling up the start menu was difficult, because every time you clicked the start flag, it brought up mainmenu

Guest amdzero

well I'll be damn, corrected my-self...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=60053

post-463858-1280230221_thumb.png

Guest Omega Ra
well I'll be damn, corrected my-self...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=60053

see! I knew I Wasn't crazy lol. it's just a matter of figuring out how to get it to work with ours :( of course I have no clue how to do that :(

Guest amdzero
see! I knew I Wasn't crazy lol. it's just a matter of figuring out how to get it to work with ours :( of course I have no clue how to do that :(

well guess what. I copied over the lockscreen.exe, lockres.dll and tried it, and its working....

Of course somehting has to be done about the Korean text, as it still shows up as boxes for the bottom "slide to unlock" and the weekdays.

Still working but I can get it to work. It DOES slide down, just like the .swf version.

Guest Omega Ra
well guess what. I copied over the lockscreen.exe, lockres.dll and tried it, and its working....

Of course somehting has to be done about the Korean text, as it still shows up as boxes for the bottom "slide to unlock" and the weekdays.

Still working but I can get it to work. It DOES slide down, just like the .swf version.

awesome! so the controls work, do the notifications work too?

Guest Omega Ra
um I don't know, do you mean missed call and such?

yeah, I believe missed calls always worked, but like SMS and MMS E-mail etc...

Guest amdzero
yeah, I believe missed calls always worked, but like SMS and MMS E-mail etc...

yeah its a no go on the notifications. Only Missed calls works, and it looks ugly with boxes on both sides (as it is still looking for korean, instead of us-english)

Guest Omega Ra
yeah its a no go on the notifications. Only Missed calls works, and it looks ugly with boxes on both sides (as it is still looking for korean, instead of us-english)

hmm, weird, do you think it will be possible to crack that or no? not that it is that big of a deal, but it would be nice. The main points are of course the slider and the touchplayer integration..Oh and since you are going to make it display english properly, are you able to change some png files in the LockRes.dll and put a prettier slider in? lol

Guest amdzero
hmm, weird, do you think it will be possible to crack that or no? not that it is that big of a deal, but it would be nice. The main points are of course the slider and the touchplayer integration..Oh and since you are going to make it display english properly, are you able to change some png files in the LockRes.dll and put a prettier slider in? lol

how about this, you make me a slider, and I'll put it in. As far as the language goes, I just don't know enough to change it. I tried changing the language from 18 to 9 and now lockscreen won't even open.

the slider lock slider is 128x77

you know its funny, as I open lockres.dll, I can see 4 sliders:

lock

email (maybe sms/mms, its just an envelope)

appointment

missed call

the others are 128x69

I wouldn't know where to begin to enable those for our purposes tho.