[ROM]AMDZero ZeroStock v1.1 [i920-23569-DC23]

Guest Omega Ra
how about this, you make me a slider, and I'll put it in. As far as the language goes, I just don't know enough to change it. I tried changing the language from 18 to 9 and now lockscreen won't even open.

the slider lock slider is 128x77

you know its funny, as I open lockres.dll, I can see 4 sliders:

lock

email (maybe sms/mms, its just an envelope)

appointment

missed call

the others are 128x69

I wouldn't know where to begin to enable those for our purposes tho.

yeah me either sadly. I wish I knew anything about coding and such. The slider isn't that important, but I do have a nice looking one I just have to find them, I think they are on my computer at home.

Guest Omega Ra

so, do you think it will be possible to get the lockscreen displaying correctly (in english) or no. Even if it doesn't say slide or the day of the week it still isn't a dealbreaker for me, so long as it is a slider and has that touchplayer integration then it is a winner for me. But to have it display properly with notifications would be a nice bonus.

Guest amdzero
so, do you think it will be possible to get the lockscreen displaying correctly (in english) or no. Even if it doesn't say slide or the day of the week it still isn't a dealbreaker for me, so long as it is a slider and has that touchplayer integration then it is a winner for me. But to have it display properly with notifications would be a nice bonus.

I've been searching and hacking the .exe (btw everytime I hack it, it doesn't work), but at this point I don't have the knowledge to continue. So later on I'll put in your graphics and post the slider for you.

Guest Omega Ra
I've been searching and hacking the .exe (btw everytime I hack it, it doesn't work), but at this point I don't have the knowledge to continue. So later on I'll put in your graphics and post the slider for you.

are you going to post the entire ROM?

Guest amdzero
How is the progress? I'm jonesing for a flash lol.

sorry been kinda busy lately, I'll try and post the stock with your lockscreen (separately) tonight.

Guest Omega Ra
sorry been kinda busy lately, I'll try and post the stock with your lockscreen (separately) tonight.

cool, yeah I figured putting the lockscreen as a separate download as, it isn't fully functional and shouldn't be included in the ROM unless someone can get it fully functional.

Guest amdzero
did you manage to "undo" some of the adjustments?

I think I've gotten most of it straightened out, I mistakenly tried to use this kitchen to do some testing for sense, and it screwed up some settings for stock.

Now I only have to change a few things and release the new rom.

Guest amdzero
awesome :( can't wait. I have been holding off flashing until this was done :(

Updated to ZeroStock 1.1, see first post for details.

Korean_lockscreen.zip

Attached is the korean lockscreen. Yes it is a slide lock, no it is not in english. I updated the slider with pics from Omega Ra, let me know how it works.

Guest Omega Ra
Updated to ZeroStock 1.1, see first post for details.

Korean_lockscreen.zip

Attached is the korean lockscreen. Yes it is a slide lock, no it is not in english. I updated the slider with pics from Omega Ra, let me know how it works.

WOO-HOO! downloading now :(

Guest Omega Ra

one thing I notice so far, everything works great :(, but the boxes that pop up asking are you sure type thing...you can't see the yes/no.

Guest amdzero
one thing I notice so far, everything works great :(, but the boxes that pop up asking are you sure type thing...you can't see the yes/no.

thats because the black theme is selected. Try selecting the classicblue theme, then try it. Then go back to blacktheme and try it again. I think it may be something in the initial start that I'm forgetting to put in.

Guest Omega Ra
thats because the black theme is selected. Try selecting the classicblue theme, then try it. Then go back to blacktheme and try it again. I think it may be something in the initial start that I'm forgetting to put in.

okai dokie, I will give it a shot. I like the new touchplayer, did you skin it to look like the iphone player, or is that just how the i8000 one looks?

Guest amdzero
no go, still black on black. I switched to classic blue, soft reset, switched back to black, soft reset...still there.

you may have to stick with classicblue then, as that one works.

and I did not skin the touchplayer, guess thats just how i8000 rolls

Guest Omega Ra
you may have to stick with classicblue then, as that one works.

and I did not skin the touchplayer, guess thats just how i8000 rolls

one weird thing..I can't get the korean lockscreen touchplayer controls to work...I start touchplayer and have somthing playing, press and hold the lockscreen, and nothing...it locks but no controls. I tried swiping down from the top but nothing comes up. Maybe it has to be cooked in?? or am I missing something.

Guest amdzero
one weird thing..I can't get the korean lockscreen touchplayer controls to work...I start touchplayer and have somthing playing, press and hold the lockscreen, and nothing...it locks but no controls. I tried swiping down from the top but nothing comes up. Maybe it has to be cooked in?? or am I missing something.

really? I wonder if it only works with korean touch player then? lemme find it and you can test it.

EDIT:

posting the korean touchplayer from the korean omnia. Not sure it will work, but worse comes to worse, you can always delete the files and reset to restore the original ones.

korean_touchplayer.zip

Edited by amdzero

Guest Omega Ra
really? I wonder if it only works with korean touch player then? lemme find it and you can test it.

okay then. maybe the notifications only work with the korean sms/mms app too..

Guest amdzero
okay then. maybe the notifications only work with the korean sms/mms app too..

I don't know about that as I'm not sure this korean rom was cdma or gsm or something else entirely. Its got "TService" on it so again, not sure.