Web Browser

Guest Browell2664

Guest mwizen

This is great, many thanks, works fine. I had to install Opera Mini to get that before, now it seems I may be able to stick to one single browser.

Guest Browell2664
This is great, many thanks, works fine. I had to install Opera Mini to get that before, now it seems I may be able to stick to one single browser.

No problem, enjoy :)

Guest Browell2664
It doesn't stick.

If you exit the browser it will still fall back to it's mobile config.

It does mention this on the posted link, but sticks on mine fine. What build number is yours?

Mine is running 4399 build with modaco custom rom.

Guest popetodd
It does mention this on the posted link, but sticks on mine fine. What build number is yours?

Mine is running 4399 build with modaco custom rom.

Same here, I've done this a few times and it's never stuck after a restart.

I'll work through it again later this evening going by what the site said but I'm not all that hopeful, what was that about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Browell2664
Same here, I've done this a few times and it's never stuck after a restart.

I'll work through it again later this evening going by what the site said but I'm not all that hopeful, what was that about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results... :angry:

It's started to not stick with me now. I simply made a bookmar with destination "about:debug" where the wed address normally goes like 2 clicks and its re-applied. I don't mind this.