JF5 leak at Kingmobi.net

Guest twu2

Guest geonick

Can someone please post screenshots and comment on the new rom? At the end of the day, is it worthed spending all the time to flash and re-setup?

Guest speedfrog
Can someone please post screenshots and comment on the new rom? At the end of the day, is it worthed spending all the time to flash and re-setup?

just use SPB backup and take a full backup, then you can test this rom and if you dont like it just flash back and restore your backup :D

EDIT: you joined modaco 7th June 2006!!! and this was your first post :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest geonick
EDIT: you joined modaco 7th June 2006!!! and this was your first post :)

Hmmmm..... YEP! It looks that way! My "spare" time was so very little that I only messed about with the mpx200 for a while back then. Now it's the OMNIA's turn and my free time is a bit better!

Totally irrelevant but the mpx200 is still alive and running wm6.5 at the moment! Such a fine device!!! :-)

Edited by geonick

Guest msra6la2

Can anyone share the experience with JF5 Widget Plus Interface? is it like JD1 WM6.5.3 widget plus interface, ie. smooth transitional effect when swiping between homescreens? or is it like JE2 WM6.5 Widget plus (i.e no smooth transitional effect when swiping between homescreens)?

if it is like JD1 Widget Plus Interface, can anyone make a cab for this newest widget plus interface and share it?

Guest iScream^
Can anyone share the experience with JF5 Widget Plus Interface? is it like JD1 WM6.5.3 widget plus interface, ie. smooth transitional effect when swiping between homescreens? or is it like JE2 WM6.5 Widget plus (i.e no smooth transitional effect when swiping between homescreens)?

if it is like JD1 Widget Plus Interface, can anyone make a cab for this newest widget plus interface and share it?

It's more likely to the JE2. :) I was hoping for an useful version, but this isn't what I expected. :D

Guest karos
And about Swype? Some news about it or a .cab solution?

Ps.: Have another link to download it? Kingmobi is so slowly :D

Check first post :)

Guest karos
I think that link is for Premium Account.

I'll wait for a 6.5.3 rom.

Nope

it is multiupload.

You can download each part from different sources.

Guest rom_omnia2
Nope

it is multiupload.

You can download each part from different sources.

Yeh thx u, i had seen just rapidshare.

What u think about update only Pda and Csc? is it safe or better update all to avoid some conflicts? My phone and eboot is about ij2.

Thx again!

Guest rom_omnia2

Well, some things in this rom WinMo 6.5 run more slowly than a rom WimMo 6.5.3, likely: Samsung Widget Plus, calendar ...

I'll keep with that rom but waiting for a WinMo 6.5.3!

Edited by rom_omnia2

Guest CrescendoFire

Ummm, no no, I mean, I need something that's good... I don't want to open regedit only for changing XTRA setting... =P

Guest Apocalysse
Ummm, no no, I mean, I need something that's good... I don't want to open regedit only for changing XTRA setting... =P

You can do it also by code :)

Just type

*#1472365#

and put on Xtra ^^

Guest CrescendoFire

hehehe... ^^

No, no, still not a good solution... I want my phone can behave normally... I mean, I can use anything installed in there without additional tool... I mean, open Start>Setting>Connection>GPS>XTRA and voila its there, working normally... ^^

But someone posted here to replace some files inside Windows folder to fix XTRA bug is you wanna use XTRA in WM6.5.x... But couldn't remember... >,<

Guest josebly
hehehe... ^^

No, no, still not a good solution... I want my phone can behave normally... I mean, I can use anything installed in there without additional tool... I mean, open Start>Setting>Connection>GPS>XTRA and voila its there, working normally... ^^

But someone posted here to replace some files inside Windows folder to fix XTRA bug is you wanna use XTRA in WM6.5.x... But couldn't remember... >,<

what is exactly the XTRA problem?

i made the XTRA settings on the NogaderGPS ( #*1472365# to go to this program) and after that i have the XTRA options working correctly on the wm menu.

but still have problms with T*mT*m to lock satellites...

Guest micmac
what is exactly the XTRA problem?

i made the XTRA settings on the NogaderGPS ( #*1472365# to go to this program) and after that i have the XTRA options working correctly on the wm menu.

but still have problms with T*mT*m to lock satellites...

make sure u're internet connection is working for success in downloading the XTRA data :)

Edited by micmac