new official rom OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.zip from Norway

Guest grease888

Guest emerald7086

oh fXXk...

Malez recovery flashable, but WITHOUT backlight.

would now try LCR 1.6 and 1.7.1 on it, do wish 1.7.1 works for the sake of the brilliant dolby mobile.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emerald7086

tested with LCR 1.7.1 and Chinese patch, both work!

but you have to find you own way to "view" the shadowy yellow select bars in the recovery, Malez's own recovery page has a complete structure which helps a great deal.

after flashing the zips, the LCR logo page would again hide in shadow, but the the ripple blue would light up again.

Guest G_Technik

MalezRecovery works, but no backlight - roots good if you can see :)

1.100.05_superboot works too, but after flashing it there is no backlight at first part of bootanimation (adb remount works)

Guest malez
I'm waiting for a woking version of malez recovery and root, please, give us these things! :)

I can't flash it for the moment but if someone can send me the full content of a nandroid backup, I will rebuild the recovery (and maybe start examing it for LCR)

Edited by malez

Guest Auxx

To use malez without backlight just put your screen under direct sun rays - screen will become illuminated!

P.S. WARNING! Do it quick or you might burn your eyes and die in pain and poverty!

Guest G_Technik
Someone it's working on superboot?

MalezRecovery works, but no backlight - roots good if you can see :)

1.100.05_superboot works too, but after flashing it there is no backlight at first part of bootanimation (adb remount works)

Guest allaisi
Someone it's working on superboot?

superboot on my liquid don't work! but if you extract the file and run command from the terminal root works

Guest Musabadiane

You can use malez recovery if you put a light in front of the screen, look hard and lopsided at the screen, you will see that you can see something :)

Edited by Musabadiane