Loving JFF!! R3 based on JFF please?

Guest aeo087

Guest aeo087

Alright, so I got tired of fighting with JG1 and MCR r2, decided to give JG3 a try, but it wouldn't install... I suggest you don't even try it, it scared the crap out of me... I decided to give JFF a try and I have to say its awesome so far!! the lag when loading widgets and app shortcuts is gone! I've seen no stall blank screens so far, and its fast and smooth!

No problems with swype, no force closes so far...

Paul, please give it a try, i'd love for R3 to be based on JFF it seems a lot more stable than the JG's.

Guest john1906

@aeo087 mate iv used your video guide to try flash my galaxyS when i get to the entering download mode i get COM22 not Com 7 is it still ok to press start or have went wrong somewhere?

Guest ^nighthawk^

I've flashed to JG3 following the steps in your JG1 guide from the one that came with my phone JE3? JF3...something like that.

Seems fine to me so far.

Guest laum
@aeo087 mate iv used your video guide to try flash my galaxyS when i get to the entering download mode i get COM22 not Com 7 is it still ok to press start or have went wrong somewhere?

The COM-port is almost random so it's ok to flash :)

Guest aeo087
lol i thought so but wasnt sure thanks for comfirming :) :D

Yes, don't worry about so much about the COM port... When I made the video I'd read that this was the case for many people and I always I've always been unsuccessful when my GS connects through a port other COM7... I've had some feedback from other people trying it, and they say it has worked for them in different ports... sorry for the confusion there.