Camera software for making gigapan-alike photos?

Guest GesaugeN

Guest GesaugeN

I have Samsung Omnia 1 phone and it has nice but unusable feature: to take a "mosaic photo". Problem is that omnia doesn't correct merged photos so that they give flawless bigger photo. Instead it gives bigger photo where all four photos are separate but combined in one larger photo and that is definitely NOT the panoramic photo

Also, there's "panoramic" feature fot taking photos, but resolution of taken panoramic photo is small. It definitly isn't combination of six photos of 5mpix resolution. more like combination of six photos of 1mpx and I want a huge resolution photo :)

So my question: is there a software for WM that could take/combine photos into one larger panoramic-alike photo, something like those huge photos that are taken and shared via gigapan?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ashwin Bhagwandin

too bad, but No! . the problem is the fact pocket pc's are not fast enough to auto-stitch the foto's . in theory its possible but in practice it will take too long to stitch the photo's , take your self about 10-20 photos and use a program ''auto-stitch'' for your desktop, i use it and it works fine!

• 2 weeks later...