T-Mobile USA 3G Streak EBay

Guest fatezero

Guest fatezero

I was on Ebay checking out Streaks when I found this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

It had the T-Mobile 3G Bands Listed so I contacted the seller and he said that he can confirm it will work with T-Mobile USA 3G and Not ATT.

This is great news for T-Mobile USA Customers, I only wish I had the funds to get it right now.

Here is a copy of the message on EBay...

Dear splitpersona21,

Yes it works on TMO (US). I tested with a TMO SIM.

It doesnt work with ATT 3G as the bands are not

covered.

- oreba77

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

To: oreba77

Subject: splitpersona21 has sent a question about item #170511016796, ending on Jul-09-10 17:56:26 PDT - NEW DELL STREAK 5” TABLET/SMART PHONE - UNLOCKED!

Sent Date: Jul-08-10 20:07:58 PDT

Dear oreba77,

Can you please verify that this has Bands 1700/2100 have you tested this on T-Mobile 3g in the US?

- splitpersona21

Guest shEEEsh

I bought my USA unlocked phone on eBay. The seller only stated "ATT" service. I took a chance that it was UNLOCKED and it was. My T-Mobile sim worked. I do not know if I have 3G though. I have tried a few times to find that setting. In the phone settings it seems that 3G is available but the display is showing "Edge." Exactly where would I make the changes ?? Or is it automatic ???

Diane

Guest johnh123
I bought my USA unlocked phone on eBay. The seller only stated "ATT" service. I took a chance that it was UNLOCKED and it was. My T-Mobile sim worked. I do not know if I have 3G though. I have tried a few times to find that setting. In the phone settings it seems that 3G is available but the display is showing "Edge." Exactly where would I make the changes ?? Or is it automatic ???

Diane

No 3g for you, because att and tmo use different 3g bands.