MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest EddyOS

Only thing I've found is the GPS doesn't work as well as the DJ Droid leak...using FancyWidget (as it works better than HTC widget) says I'm about 2KM from where I am, other ROM says I'm 70m from where I am...

Edited by EddyOS

Guest Slate8

Downloading now - loving this ROM so far. Well woth the addfree donation.

Paul I don't know how one man is so productive but well done!

Guest gianfrancovialli10
Bake errors should now be resolved, apologies.

P

dude could you give a timeframe for the prebakes.

cheers

Guest masi0

Just flashed version with vanilla lock screen & launcher2 instead of sense! keeping the rom as stock as possible with full exchange support is a wonderful!! thank you Paul for a great work!!!!

Guest kayceejayh

Tiny Bug Report

Just got the error about Titanium not being given Root Access, had to install Busybox to fix. No biggy just might catch some of the n00bs out.

K

Guest fatboygrim

Rom seems to be working very nicely, and is noticeably smoother and faster than other Froyo & Sense Roms I've tried

The only issue I'm having (latest WIP refresh) is that the "USB choices" (Charge only, use as disk drive etc) don't appear when I plug my usb cable in...anyone any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Thanks for any help :angry:

Guest dchuraman
Could replace Launcher2 with LauncherPro? I find Launcher2 to be too laggy...

+1 this would be awesome! its not a big deal to install it afterwards but would be good to be able to bake it in, its such a good launcher

Could replace Launcher2 with LauncherPro? I find Launcher2 to be too laggy...

Nah, everyone has different favourite 'alternative launchers'!

P

Tiny Bug Report

Just got the error about Titanium not being given Root Access, had to install Busybox to fix. No biggy just might catch some of the n00bs out.

K

Strange, works OK here? Anyone else?

P

Guest dchuraman
Strange, works OK here? Anyone else?

P

titanium doesnt work properly for me, have to open it up, then reload it for it to get permission, then you get a constant message overlaid to say its been granted permission

edit: after going through all this, it does allow you to backup and restore, just with a constant message over the top

Edited by dchuraman

Rom seems to be working very nicely, and is noticeably smoother and faster than other Froyo & Sense Roms I've tried

The only issue I'm having (latest WIP refresh) is that the "USB choices" (Charge only, use as disk drive etc) don't appear when I plug my usb cable in...anyone any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Thanks for any help :angry:

Again, this shows up as intended for me... Check in 'Settings' that you have this selected.

P

Guest EddyOS
Nah, everyone has different favourite 'alternative launchers'!

P

I wasn't asking you per say, just saying could I remove it from the ZIP and put LauncherPro in?

Something else I've found...I removed the Mail app when baking but the widget is still there...

Edited by EddyOS

Guest Ali Hussnain
When i'm happy with the ROM.

P

Is it a must to bake HTC Stock Keyboard, or if i will not bake that, it will give me android keyboard?

Is it a must to bake HTC Stock Keyboard, or if i will not bake that, it will give me android keyboard?

Bake either or both! Not none. :angry:

P

Guest masi0

found a bug: when using a stock lock screen and when answering the phone call the htc lockscreen appears anyway :angry:

Paul - can this be fixed with stock swipe to answer?

Edited by masi0

Guest FatherD

Flashed ... all with my fav options .. works great .. thanks Paul

Where can i get the high res circle battery, without it reverting the 3G/H icon back to no 'H' ... anyone?

Guest dchuraman

new bake works well, still got annoying constant sync and a little laggy on the keyboard but mainly everything else works fine

on mine, it appears that its the google account causing the constant sync, perhaps by the looks of it syncing the calendar

Edited by dchuraman

Guest LouiS22

Paul, is there a chance to include that HTC widgets which can be downloaded from Market but can't be installed? (Namely Today in History)?

Guest Blackfish79

ok, rebake/flash with htc screenlock included. stanadrd android lock is very nice but the "alarm bug" does not go at all :angry:

Guest HugoQueiriga
I wasn't asking you per say, just saying could I remove it from the ZIP and put LauncherPro in?

Something else I've found...I removed the Mail app when baking but the widget is still there...

You have to remove the widget apk also for mail.

Paul great work.

Battery going at 30% since yesterday 11pm.

Pretty happy with it at the moment, so will hold out from installing update until there is something major or bugfix . :angry: