MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Spellcaster Lukian
I located the 'vibrate on shutdown' and will remove it in a future build. :angry:

P

I consider this a feature!

Battery life in the most recent refresh seems better too.

Edited by Spellcaster Lukian

Paul, did you see my 2.06 link?

Yeah, downloaded and extracted already.

I'll probably finish up R4, do the prebakes, then post a R5 WIP based on 2.06.

P

Guest Vulpix
Yeah, downloaded and extracted already.

I'll probably finish up R4, do the prebakes, then post a R5 WIP based on 2.06.

P

Wow, will I have to wipe my phone for R5? :angry:

Guest qubit76
I've not used 720P video in anger as yet. Maybe someone else can check.

P

Cheers mate, the low FPS is frustratingly agonising thankfully still a WIP

Guest Vulpix
What were the biggest changes in 2.06? Anything radically different?

Nobody knows because nobody dares to flash it yet. Hboot 0.87.

Guest elminster13

Paul,

Thought I'd post a quick thank you for the hard work and for sharing with the community everything that you have done so quickly. Thanks again.

Regards

Andrew

Guest thephreak

sorry if this has already been asked but i couldn't find it.

but i have no internet connection is there anything i could do to fix this ?

NVM !

i just had to click this option "mobile network connection to internet is ON" under the power button

Edited by thephreak

Guest munkimatt
Grab the stock Deskclock from another rom, use that inplace of the sense one.

How would I go about this? Could you do a step by step by any chance?

thanks for the suggestions, but I'm really trying to have my cake and eat it too, lol! I really like Desire's clock and widget, but also much prefer the Android lockscreen and don't really want to cut either back. I'm thinking (for those in the know anyway!) it would be easy enough to hack HTC's alarm off into the Android lockscreen, but even if not, it shouldn't be difficult to have just an APK with a widget, or something that could turn it off...

one other thing I've just experienced, during a call, I wasn't able to go to loudspeaker at all. the first few times, a press on the button didn't register at all, then the button would look as if it registered my press, but go off straight after. this just me or is it a bug?

I had the same issue this morning, for which my girlfriend stared daggers. However I was able to unlock my phone and silence the alarm.

After some poking around inside the HTC clock app there is under the alarm setting page a 'Side button behavior' section. I've set mine to dismiss now. Hopefully that will save me from having to fight through the unlock screen in the morning :angry:

Additionally, i encountered a bug with the lock screen this morning where a alert when off from my calendar and caused the unlock button graphics on the lock screen to rotate 90 degrees. I have to reproduce this problem. The buttons still functioned as normal and went back to the normal orientation after the first slide of them.

Guest acejack

oops i posted a reply on another forum which was ment to go here. its about the GPS I coudnt get mine working:( is this a known bug ?

Guest Paulo Nobrega

hey Paul. Good morning..

Could u upload the Adfree hacked new version until u dont put the new updates on the kitchen?

hey Paul. Good morning..

Could u upload the Adfree hacked new version until u dont put the new updates on the kitchen?

Uploading it to the kitchen now!

P

Flashed the new radio, seems ok at the mo...still got HSDPA and WiFi working fine so looks good...

Uploading it to the kitchen now!

P

Guest Noonski
Looks promising :angry:

A question on a different note, I'm getting a stutter every 5 or so seconds when I record at 720p using a Toshiba 16 gig class 2 card, does this happen to anyone else? I mean is it this particular build (as it's a WIP) or just my class 2 card thats doing it?

I had that before to. But when I changed the Min Clock to be the same as the Max Clock for CPU the stutter was gone.

(Using Ultime Juice)

Edited by Noonski