MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DiscoHero

Have been using today's version including the new radio (15/07) since the morning. So far so good. Haven't noticed any issues. The ROM is getting nice and fast.

Guest EddyOS

ProSPAMly as it's not a major fix with this update...small things. Hopefully the 2.06 build will be better (going to have a play with it tonight myself)

Guest PandaKiller

I need help to solve HTC sync problem.

When I 'm going to options and then connect to PC I get an error with "com.android.settings"

Guest EricGolan
I've just installed the latest rom (inc the radio image), via a full wipe of data and cache first. It seemed strangely fast, almost as if it didn't actually install anything. Seems to work fine but "the new 32.42.00.32U_5.09.00.08 radio image" hasn't applied and it still shows the 'Learn More' icon. I'm a bit confused, has anyone else had this as I'm not sure where I've gone wrong? And obviously money is on me being the one at fault! :angry:

It was the fact that I did a full wipe, then the super fast install that's odd...

post-711710-1279207115_thumb.png

same here the baseband didnt updated still the phone works , as planned but im at 32.30

Guest PandaKiller
I need help to solve HTC sync problem.

When I 'm going to options and then connect to PC I get an error with "com.android.settings"

Any help here

I cant see the HTC menu to select usb options for use my Desire like a pen drive.

Guest Noonski
Any help here

I cant see the HTC menu to select usb options for use my Desire like a pen drive.

Did you select HTC Sync in the Bake?

As for the new Radio, my internet speeds are a small bit better but it's having a harder time picking up HSDPA and showing the icon.

(I know the icon should be there as I add my own Framework-res)

Guest N!nja

On Rom 3.1 when i use Sim toolkit GSM banking, i must enter 4 numbers of password and that working good. But on this new Rom Froyo with Sense i can only 1 number enter. Other 3 numbers are inactive. Can you help me?

Guest masi0

Paul: could you attach stock Phone.apk and Contacts.apk I could replace in r4 to find out if it fix the dual swipe (stock and htc) when using launcher2?

Guest dreamdealer

now 2.06.832.1 is out this paragraph is probably irrelevant. but today I was browsing the web on my Desire with the version before the leaked 2.06 radio was out, when I noticed my phone all of a sudden got really hot then rebooted, once it rebooted again it kept doing so each time it loaded up, after leaving it for 1 hour to cool down, I now know and came to the conclusion that the reason it was shutting down was because the phone was getting too hot. Has anyone else noticed this? Also the new radio might fix this but I noticed battery drain was terrible.

Also on a side note I did a post about my free apps not showing up on in the market download list, Titanium backup market doctor did not fix this, instead I used App Brain and all my apps were present again after the install. Reason I am saying this is, in case your short on cash and cant afford the donate version of Titanium backup to fix the market download links (which some people said it worked, for them) if anyone has the same problem I had.

Edited by dreamdealer

Guest veludo

Hi, I've just joined this forum. Please can someone show me where to download this latest ROM from, it says I need to pay if I want to customise the ROM in the kitchen but I'll be happy with the generic ROM. Thanks

Guest Paulo Nobrega
Hi, I've just joined this forum. Please can someone show me where to download this latest ROM from, it says I need to pay if I want to customise the ROM in the kitchen but I'll be happy with the generic ROM. Thanks

it's right on the first page... but latest version is not online yet.. Only paying members can acess kitchen to bake ROMs :angry:

Guest dodolom

Hi guys,

I've baked myself a rom from the online kitchen and flashed it just fine, however I have a question about the A2SD+. I had the option of putting A2SD+ on the ROM and I did so. Afterwards, I partitioned my SD Card with Rom Manager which all worked fine. When I go under Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Downloaded and when I click on one of the downloaded apps, it give me bunch of options including MOVE TO SD CARD but it is FADED, so I obviously can't do it.

I also checked under Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/On SD Card to see if it automatically puts the apps in the SD Card but there is nothing in there either.

Any help on how this is supposed to work?

Thnx

Guest Arthur Hucksake

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but the com.htc.bgp FC errors are directly linked to the GPS, HTC Location and more importantly, the general cause is disabling the HTC Weather app when you bake / build a rom.

Guest Paulo Nobrega
Hi guys,

I've baked myself a rom from the online kitchen and flashed it just fine, however I have a question about the A2SD+. I had the option of putting A2SD+ on the ROM and I did so. Afterwards, I partitioned my SD Card with Rom Manager which all worked fine. When I go under Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Downloaded and when I click on one of the downloaded apps, it give me bunch of options including MOVE TO SD CARD but it is FADED, so I obviously can't do it.

I also checked under Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/On SD Card to see if it automatically puts the apps in the SD Card but there is nothing in there either.

Any help on how this is supposed to work?

Thnx

the option u see are from A2SD froyo default app...Some apps cant be installed on SD card... At least not for now... if u restored the apps from some app like titanium backup i think that they will be restored to the RAM until u update them (please someone correct me if im wrong).

U can check if A2SD+ is working by installing apps and checking ur SD free space or install Quick System Info... It shoes the A2SD+ info...

Edited by Paulo Nobrega

Guest dodolom
the option u see are from A2SD froyo default app...Some apps cant be installed on SD card... At least not for now... if u restored the apps from some app like titanium backup i think that they will be restored to the RAM until u update them (please someone correct me if im wrong).

U can check if A2SD+ is working by installing apps and checking ur SD free space or install Quick System Info... It shoes the A2SD+ info...

Muito Obrigado Paulo,

I've installed Quick System Info and it seems like it is putting them into the SD Card.