[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

thanks,I HAVE A question,i don't earse CSC , if it have effect to flashing ,because I werry about what to do CSC WHEN I FLASH ANTHER ROM

Guest kydkylin
thanks,I HAVE A question,i don't earse CSC , if it have effect to flashing ,because I werry about what to do CSC WHEN I FLASH ANTHER ROM

That's OK.You could still use the CSC you like.

Guest koaga

is the x button not working? there is an option in the settings that enables the x to close programs, but i think its not functioning..

Guest Lancez
is the x button not working? there is an option in the settings that enables the x to close programs, but i think its not functioning..

because kydkylin uses JF5's OEM and its a 6.5 instead of 6.5.x, that is why that option is still there. but it wont work. use Xtask, do not use showcase, it'll restart sense everytime u tap on "X".

The ROM is fast.

However, I got "please download CSC library" message and no battery animination icon when power off in charging. The problem is fixed when I re-flash with previous CSC. I guess we may need to keep at least one CSC instead of complete erase.

Guest froggyman
Kydkylin,

Thanks for the new rom....

Has been waiting for it.............will download & try when got time.

I like it.. fast & no more white squares. :)

Thanks for your hard work & sharing.

Any way to make the active mode call screen (when there is incoming call) the same as when in sleep mode.... ??

I mean :

Sleep mode (with lockscreen activated/on)..when incoming call came in... call screen appear with slider for answer & reject key.

Active mode (Sense screen on)... when incoming call came in... call screen appear with answer & reject key( just pressed.. no slider)

Just curious if there is a way(registery change) for it..... if not will try S2U2.

Guest kydkylin
how do you overclocked?? can it make our sense rom faster?

Try the S3Clock here if like.

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...sy-set-s3clock/

Personally, I've never tried that. Setting the phone to High Performence is enough for me.

The ROM is fast.

However, I got "please download CSC library" message and no battery animination icon when power off in charging. The problem is fixed when I re-flash with previous CSC. I guess we may need to keep at least one CSC instead of complete erase.

Yes, that would be a problem when you charge it by your PC. In that case, flashing a CSC is OK.

Coz I always use an extra battery charger, no CSC is no problem for me.

Any way to make the active mode call screen (when there is incoming call) the same as when in sleep mode.... ??

I mean :

Sleep mode (with lockscreen activated/on)..when incoming call came in... call screen appear with slider for answer & reject key.

Active mode (Sense screen on)... when incoming call came in... call screen appear with answer & reject key( just pressed.. no slider)

Just curious if there is a way(registery change) for it..... if not will try S2U2.

Sorry, have no idear about that except using the S2U2.

Wish others could help.

Great ROM...but g-sensor in all games does not work correctly...is there any cab file to correct it?

Strange, the Asphalt 4 and HTC teeter are all OK for me.

Maybe you could try to install the HTC teeter at here.Tt includes and installs all needed files for G-Sensor).

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...000-htc-teeter/

Edited by kydkylin

Guest bluhound

I have used this ROM for a day now. It is the best so far. I do have one problem though. When I tapped on a received SMS, the HTC Messaging screen becomes blank.

post-584433-1278933004_thumb.png -> post-584433-1278933011_thumb.png

For the first few hours, the messaging window worked. After a soft reset, this happens.

I did a hard reset, all is ok but after a soft reset it happens again.

*I realised that with Samsung's default Keyboard, the graphics shrink in the Messaging Menu (its a dirty fix from the OpenGL wrapper). When I used EzInput 2.1 CAB created by sorg though (Link to CAB file), the HTC Messaging window moves upwards to accomodate the EzInput keyboard without any distortion.

Guest kydkylin
I have used this ROM for a day now. It is the best so far. I do have one problem though. When I tapped on a received SMS, the HTC Messaging screen becomes blank.

post-584433-1278933004_thumb.png -> post-584433-1278933011_thumb.png

For the first few hours, the messaging window worked. After a soft reset, this happens.

I did a hard reset, all is ok but after a soft reset it happens again.

*I realised that with Samsung's default Keyboard, the graphics shrink in the Messaging Menu (its a dirty fix from the OpenGL wrapper). When I used EzInput 2.1 CAB created by sorg though (Link to CAB file), the HTC Messaging window moves upwards to accomodate the EzInput keyboard without any distortion.

Very strange, I never have such a problem and don't know how to help you.

Do you install something after you hard reset? Have you tried not install anything then do a soft reset to see whether this will happen?

Edited by kydkylin

Guest bluhound

OK, I found the problem. It is the HTC keyboard CAB. Removed it and all is well. :)

Anyway, since the JF5's keyboard layout is not aligned properly, is it possible for you to make a keyboard CAB file from Samsung's JE3 ROM. JE3's keyboard is aligned properly to WM6.5.x's taskbar.

Is it also possible to modify sorg's EzInput 2.1 CAB to make it work with your ROM? EzInput is preferable as it has arrow keys for better navigation.

The link to sorg's CAB is on my previous post.

Edited by bluhound

Guest kydkylin
OK, I found the problem. It is the HTC keyboard CAB. Removed it and all is well. :)

Anyway, since the JF5's keyboard layout is not aligned properly, is it possible for you to make a keyboard CAB file from Samsung's JE3 ROM. JE3's keyboard is aligned properly to WM6.5.x's taskbar.

Is it also possible to modify sorg's EzInput 2.1 CAB to make it work with your ROM? EzInput is preferable as it has arrow keys for better navigation.

The link to sorg's CAB is on my previous post.

OK.Find the solution.Just use JE3's samsungkeyboard will solve this.

Try to download, unzip, install the cab to device and soft reset to see whether it works.

http://www.4shared.com/file/dstuLJr0/Kylin...sungKeypad.html

Edited by kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
htc messanging client was really slow when typing, any solution to use the default wm sms?

Sorry, haven't found a good solution.But if you don't use MMS, there's a way to use samsung's sms, which seems faster.

Try to install the cab and do a soft reset.Then when you tab the "all messages" in manila message tab , you could see the wm default inbox is there.And when you tab"New", you could use the samsung's sms to create a new message.But when you tab the received messages, an older manila htc message is still there.

Btw, the samsung sms is better to be used with samsung's phonebook and call log.

Kylin_SamsungSMS.cab

Guest kydkylin
Anything for the Plum keyboard?

It is also slightly shifted down.

Sorry, have no idear about the Plum.

Maybe you could search and install its latest version to see if it's OK.

For me, I'm using the latest A4.Everything goes fine.

Guest kydkylin
intalled your samsungsms cab but it just turns to black when tapping new message.

did you do a soft reset after installing?if it doesn't work, uninstall it ,soft reset and use the htc's.

Guest froggyman
Sorry, have no idear about the Plum.

Maybe you could search and install its latest version to see if it's OK.

For me, I'm using the latest A4.Everything goes fine.

What is the A4?? :)

Request..Please consider leaving the lockscreen out of your rom... just like your first rom. :D

We then can use the cab file to install if we want.

Edited by froggyman