[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest Mr.Ball

Hello,

I can't use MS lockscreen both i8000nxxje1_lockscreen.cab and i8000nxxje1_default_lockscreen.cab from twu2.

It's not work.

Thank you for your work hard.

Edited by Mr.Ball

Guest kydkylin
Hello,

I can't use MS lockscreen both i8000nxxje1_lockscreen.cab and i8000nxxje1_default_lockscreen.cab from twu2.

It's not work.

Thank you for your work hard.

what about je2's?

I always use s2u2 instead

Guest kydkylin
add location bug ?

1.Sorry, I don't even use HTC dialer and don't know how to solve this.Wish others could help.

2.yes.that's because the latest weather tab. I'll fix this tomorrow.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest jebise

dam it i just installed JG4 yesterday should have waited. I didn't like JG4 due to the low RAM s2p kept closing even with the auto close patch and could not keep more then 2 apps open. It was either s2p and opera mini or s2p and htc messaging. That was the biggest flaw in JG4, hopefully thats fixed with the lower pagepool size and even then the RAM would be down to 12MB and currently with no apps open i have 25MB of RAM.

Another minor annoyance is how can i disable the data pop up box, in shadow angles ROM it would just connect with out issue in you ROM i notice it only connects to data when i go to the weather tab and even then has an ugly connecting popup and i would just like that gone.

Edited by jebise

Guest kydkylin

Thanks for the mirror.

excellent job mate, a lot faster than other sense roms, looking forward to "my location" and "weather" tab fix, demo looks amazing

I found what the problem is and havn't found a good solution yet.

Because the Manila 2017 is from a Chinese ROM, it only recognize the location in Chinese. I tried to update it with English's, but failed.

A possilbe solution is:

Use translation website like google or a tanslation program, tanslate your location into Chinese, save it in a .txt and copy to your phone.Then copy and paste the location in Chinese to the location.

Sorry for this.

I'll make a Manila 2.5 2018 rom soon to fix this.

Another minor annoyance is how can i disable the data pop up box, in shadow angles ROM it would just connect with out issue in you ROM i notice it only connects to data when i go to the weather tab and even then has an ugly connecting popup and i would just like that gone.

This feature could be turned off as belows:

1).Make sure XIRA is diabled.

Samsung settings->Network Setttings->GPS->XTRA,make all options disabled.

2).Disable Manila weather's auto updating.

Manlila's Weather tab->Menu->Settings,disable "Download data automatically".

If it doesn't work, you could try Paul's nodata.cab at here.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=60270

Guest hsuchitmp

tested and jg5 rocks!! very fast and in my case with no cht got my ram stable 60mb+ thank you very much kydkylin. i like htc new messaging when adding new recipients name you just type the name no hassle.

Guest hsuchitmp
Sorry for this.

wow already?? 6.5.x jg5 sense 2.5 2018? i cant wait :D

by the way how can i change my ringtone? it seems like cloudy is the default and i cant change it. any ideas?

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest Yogster

How is this rom installed do you use Octans Downloader. because it is not recognizing it.

JG5_23129.7z.001

JG5_23129.7z.002

JG5_23129.7z.003

thanks for the help

Guest hsuchitmp
How is this rom installed do you use Octans Downloader. because it is not recognizing it.

JG5_23129.7z.001

JG5_23129.7z.002

JG5_23129.7z.003

thanks for the help

use 7zip and extract the nb0 file from JG5_23129.7z.001

Guest kydkylin
wow already?? 6.5.x jg5 sense 2.5 2018? i cant wait :D

by the way how can i change my ringtone? it seems like cloudy is the default and i cant change it. any ideas?

Yes, 6.5.x jg5 sense 2.5 2018, but you may have to wait for some days for my cooking and test.

To change the ringtone, you could do as belows:

1.Create a folder named "My Ringtones" in my storage.

2.Copy whatever ringtones you like to this folder.

3.You can change your ringtone in Samsung Settings->Ring then.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest jebise
T

Sorry for this.

This feature could be turned off as belows:

1).Make sure XIRA is diabled.

Samsung settings->Network Setttings->GPS->XTRA,make all options disabled.

2).Disable Manila weather's auto updating.

Manlila's Weather tab->Menu->Settings,disable "Download data automatically".

If it doesn't work, you could try Paul's nodata.cab at here.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=60270

i don't want to disable my data because i have it setup in weather tab to update every hour. My problem is that it dose not update every hour and the only way to get it to update is to go to the weather tab and then it connects to my data and shows a stupid pop up box which is my second problem i don't want to sdee that pop up box i just want it to connect to data and update every hour like it used to in shadowangles ROM.

Guest kydkylin
i don't want to disable my data because i have it setup in weather tab to update every hour. My problem is that it dose not update every hour and the only way to get it to update is to go to the weather tab and then it connects to my data and shows a stupid pop up box which is my second problem i don't want to sdee that pop up box i just want it to connect to data and update every hour like it used to in shadowangles ROM.

I got what you mean now.

But sorry I havn't got an idear how to solve this yet.

Maybe you could ask shadowangels for some help.

Guest hsuchitmp
Yes, 6.5.x jg5 sense 2.5 2018, but you may have to wait for some days for my cooking and test.

To change the ringtone, you could do as belows:

1.Create a folder named "My Ringtones" in my storage.

2.Copy whatever ringtones you like to this folder.

3.You can change your ringtone in Samsung Settings->Ring then.

take your time will always be waiting. :D thanks replying working already. what i did before was copy my ringtone in c:\windows\rings maybe thats why it didnt work. but now it is. thanks again!

Guest eiat331

the JG5 version, at Sense it cant display Thai(language) in square square that I can see,

I believed it coz from some setting parameter of Sense, so could you please guide to fix it

Guest kydkylin
for more, the alarm clock not display while was set in home screen

Sorry, got no idear about the Thai language supported.Wish others could help.

For the alarm, just set it in start menu->alarm.Then it'll display in the home tab.

Guest eiat331
Sorry, got no idear about the Thai language supported.Wish others could help.

For the alarm, just set it in start menu->alarm.Then it'll display in the home tab.

alarm is really not show even I go to start menu -> alram,

for the Thai, ....

I experience both problems with the previous rom from you but I dont face with Shadowangel's rom,

I'm trying to investigate on what different but I have no idea on that.

thanks anyway :D

Guest kydkylin
alarm is really not show even I go to start menu -> alram,

for the Thai, ....

I experience both problems with the previous rom from you but I dont face with Shadowangel's rom,

I'm trying to investigate on what different but I have no idea on that.

thanks anyway :D

What about install my ChineseSupport.cab in the first post and reset to see whether it could support thai language?

Strange, for the alarm, I just set it in start menu->alarm, choose a different alarm ringtone, it do works and displays in the manila home.