[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
This one is the same:

Photo Album (Photo), i8000nxxje2_photoalbum.cab (2.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/MRKW81YSFI

md5: 7fcc8187c7b1beed4fe7b2084db7819c

I tried to install this cab but it not work in your rom.

Try this one:

Photo Album (Photo), i8000nxxje1_photoalbum.cab (2.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/B30WFLTA6J

md5: b3ceee6d4f716daf62590f4a5fa68013

Guest thegunners

i'm trying your latest rom (6.5.5. w/ 2018 sense) :

the twitter tab is not working properly, i can login and it shows the time line but cannot tweets, and anything else... even cannot tap the menu and all tweets button...

in photo album, cannot tap the X close button.

any help would be much appreciate... THX

Edited by thegunners

Guest hsuchitmp

wow another already? :D thank you kydkylin for your time and effort and for sharing to us!!! your the best

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest previa

Kydkylin.

Many thanks for your new version ROM. But I can't download with 4shared.com. in PRC. (fig). Any mirror link ? I know this is so troblue to you. If can't to do that. just ignore my require :D

post-454755-1282108920_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest hsuchitmp
do you latest version of photoalbum, the one that can select which folder in display list ? i think it should be JE3's

je1 works just fine for me. havent tried je3. but je1 does not an option to hide specific folders.

Edited by hsuchitmp

Hello - I just got a new OMNIA 2 and this is the ROM I'm settling on - looks very strong and stable, thank you for sharing.

One issue I've found is that the abilioty to click on a phone number within an appointment and have it dial doesn't seem to work. DOes anyone know a workaround for this?

Guest jeffrey2000

The Rom is great like the previous one but the alarm doesn't seem to vibrate or use any alarm tone (not even after changing it). I had the same problem with your previous rom, so when you have an appointment the only thing it does it turn on the backlight and say there's an alarm which I can cancel or delay and that's it.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest defaultBR
The Rom is great like the previous one but the alarm doesn't seem to vibrate or use any alarm tone (not even after changing it). I had the same problem with your previous rom, so when you have an appointment the only thing it does it turn on the backlight and say there's an alarm which I can cancel or delay and that's it.

another roms of others chefs i got the same problem, probably is the build of the sense with the phone, dont know, in others chefs rooms the only way to work the alarm is to set the tone Alarm-Light o0.... crazy...

Guest hsuchitmp

+1

but it was working for me in 23129 but not in 23569

Guest hsuchitmp
Do I install the works?

im sorry i dont understand what you are trying to say.

i have no htc dialer. and i havent tried installing htc dialer in this rome

using only windows mobile default dialer.

Guest mlabarra

Thank you very much for your ROM, it works fantastic but I have found a little problems.

When I want to write a new e-mail or when I reply, the keyboard is only number and I cannot change it. Has anyone tried it?

Guest hsuchitmp
Has anyone tried the CHT Editor with this ROM? Whenever I try to change the HomeLayout with Cookies Home Tab, my Omnia hangs.

correct me if im wrong but no htc o2 rom yet has been cooked that is capable of cht homelayout. it really hangs you have to change it manually in the registry. you can give it a search i've read it somewhere in this forum on how to.

Guest ahchua

hi kydkylin,

This is a great ROM for me!! Thanks!!

One request here.. Which I had asked Shadow before but seems like no solution.

The picture below is from Leo2-Fusion. When you key in text in the top box, the window below will show the "matched" contact in the contact list. By tapping on the contact in that window, it will be enter as the recipient. For the ROM you released, Nothing is happened when you do the same thing and you need to go into the contact list to choose the recipient. So, its another 2 steps to same SMS. Hope to get a fix from you!!

post-290010-1282266967_thumb.jpg

Cheers!