[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest Maardiweb
Actually, it's not that fast for samsung's bad 3d driver.

There's a way to disable the animated weather to make the sense fast:

Sense home tab->Menu->Wallpaper->Animated Wallpaper->Choose other Wallpaper rather than the default 3 ones.

Thnx for the tip. No possibility to make menu's just appear and not fade and slide in?

Guest ahmed essa

First i want to thank you about this good rom i ever try

i have one problem i dont know if its happen only to me all any one notes this that Battry Meter icon not show the current Battry state

it seam not work for me always show full Battry please help>

Guest kydkylin
First i want to thank you about this good rom i ever try

i have one problem i dont know if its happen only to me all any one notes this that Battry Meter icon not show the current Battry state

it seam not work for me always show full Battry please help>

Sorry, I never came across the problem and wish others could help.

my wifi can connect but can't access internet?? tried the your rom(,Phone_I8000XXJF1,Eboot_I8000NXXJF5_HW_40.eb0)from Lancez

Strange, as I've done nothing about the wifi, it should be OK.

Edited by kydkylin

Hello - I've installed the 10/9/2010 version and so far it looks both solid and fast, thank you!

One question I have... on the attached screen shot I'm not sure what the highlighted area is about... is there a way to delete it and free up home screen real estate?

post-745974-1284133805_thumb.jpg

Guest Groundplayer

thanks for the new rom, is the new sense rom JH1 or JH2?

can you cook a JH1(6.5) ULTRA lite sense rom? with no added programs and all the tabs updated to 2018. without facebook tab, twitter tab, stock tab, document tab and call history tab :P

Edited by Groundplayer

Guest kydkylin
Hello - I've installed the 10/9/2010 version and so far it looks both solid and fast, thank you!

One question I have... on the attached screen shot I'm not sure what the highlighted area is about... is there a way to delete it and free up home screen real estate?

It's the RSS bar.As I didn't cook the RSS Hub in, it doesn't work at all.I haven't found a good solution but replace the 2018 Manila home with 2016's.But as I love the 4rows lnk more, I just let it be.

One way to solve this is instll the CoOkie's Home Tab v1.85, which is easy to find on the internet.

thanks for the new rom, is the new sense rom JH1 or JH2?

can you cook a JH1(6.5) ULTRA lite sense rom? with no added programs and all the tabs updated to 2018. without facebook tab, twitter tab, stock tab, document tab and call history tab :P

It's JH1 with 6.5.3.

If I get enough time, I'll make a 6.5 one.But still I'll cook all the tabs in as lots of people need them and it's easy to cancel them in Manila settings.

Maybe you could try Shadow or Energy's 6.5 rom.They are wonderful.

Guest betamale
..first of all, great rom man, very fast, faster than shadowangels, which is most important to me :P

second i would also wanna issue problem with MMS like the guy from germany earlier

i did enter the data for MMS server.. and connection for MMS is set.. but when i send it, dunno why but connection doesnt go up...

nothings happening :(

PDA: your JG5 6.5.5

CSC: I8000VIPJF4

PHONE: I8000XXJF1

Ok, I did solve it (somehow) :)

I flashed the CSC from here: (everson)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...t-csc-and-cabs/

NEWI8000XEEJH2.csc

together with the PDA from here: (kydkylin)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...5-lite-english/

JH1_23135_Sense2018.nb0

I chose "english (UK)" cause there is no english (US) available ...

when booting I chose "No" - do not setup my connection to german sim

after that I did set up my mms server like this:

name: t-mobile DE

IP adress: 172.28.23.131

Server: http://mms.t-mobile.de7servlets7mms

connection (chose MMS t-mobile)

size limit: 300

WAP 2.0

So it seems it works ... the test mms to 1717 (t-mobile) worked. I got the answer mms with the little dragon ...

Now:

PDA: kydkylin's JH1 6.5.5

CSC: I8000XEEJH2

PHONE: I8000XXJF1

hope that helps ...

hey should i just flash the rom you created or with the phone and csc??

oh i forgot, its very strange when i open IE it will say "connection ended" and turn off the wifi. when i turned on my wifi...after a few seconds it will turn off automatically.

Guest kydkylin
oh i forgot, its very strange when i open IE it will say "connection ended" and turn off the wifi. when i turned on my wifi...after a few seconds it will turn off automatically.

You could try the new one.

For me, I flahsed the JF5's phone, no CSC at all ,and chose "erase the CSC" when I flashed.

I get the wifi working OK.If you still have some problem with IE, you could try Opera mini 5.1 or other explorer instead.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest speedfrog

if you intall this cab you will remove the RSS bar :P

bigboss_Remove_RSS_Feed_HT.cab

post-608080-1284297327_thumb.jpg

1. Disable Sense.

2. Install the cab.

3. Enable Sense. See the difference.

You could try the new one.

For me, I flahsed the JF5's phone, no CSC at all ,and chose "erase the CSC" when I flashed.

I get the wifi working OK.If you still have some problem with IE, you could try Opera mini 5.1 or other explorer instead.

where did you get the JF5 phone part?

how is it going on the 6.5 version? :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest kydkylin
where did you get the JF5 phone part?

and how is it going on the 6.5 version? :)

My bad.Actually, I mean the phone part came with JF5 rom,that is still the Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin.

Long time we have nothing really updated from samsung. :P

Edited by kydkylin

Guest ahmed essa

dear all after i used mobidiv 454 to arabizer i facing one problem tmail not allow to write even if i used the orginal keyboard only tmail

htc message is ok .

is any way to fix this or can any one give me cab for tmail to install again

best regard

Guest pulak861

hey kydkylin do i have to use jh1 eboot with your jh1 series...... im currently on jg5 eboot....

also want too add... yours sense is the most stable one in the modaco i8000 community...... im lovin it.............

Edited by pulak861

Guest kydkylin
thank you kydkylin for the update! downloading....

You're welcome :lol:

dear all after i used mobidiv 454 to arabizer i facing one problem tmail not allow to write even if i used the orginal keyboard only tmail

htc message is ok .

is any way to fix this or can any one give me cab for tmail to install again

best regard

Maybe that's the cab you installed caused the problem.

Hope others could help.

hey kydkylin do i have to use jh1 eboot with your jh1 series...... im currently on jg5 eboot....

also want too add... yours sense is the most stable one in the modaco i8000 community...... im lovin it.............

Thx.

I think you needn't flash the jh1 eboot.The JG5's should be OK.

Guest pulak861

how can i get a homescreen and a TASK option like this.... home screen problem was partially solved by speedfrog witha a cab 'big boss...' ... but it didnt give me the TASK option. any help.......???? thnx.........

post-713151-1284531577_thumb.png

Guest kydkylin
how can i get a homescreen and a TASK option like this.... home screen problem was partially solved by speedfrog witha a cab 'big boss...' ... but it didnt give me the TASK option. any help.......???? thnx.........

I think what you need is CoOkie's Home Tab v1.85.If that's not enough, you could even download and install CHTEditor.v1.8.5.1 to edit the CoOkie's Home Tab v1.85.

@all

As I'm still a student studying for master degree and the new term begins, I may be busy these days and couldn't reply you in time.

Wish you could undertand.

P.S Thanks Lancez for the generous donation.

Edited by kydkylin

• 2 months later...