looking for the Best Rom for I900

Guest JeNiAV

Guest JeNiAV

Hey,

I got new omnia i900 16gb and I am looking for rom - the newest, fastest and the most beautiful rom without any problems with BT or some others bugs, can someone suggest me a good rom ?

I saw that there is alot of versions and roms with manila,spb and others, im confused dont know which one is the best and the fast, please help me.

Thank you,

JeNiA

Edited by JeNiAV

Guest bigfoune
Hey,

I got new omnia i900 16gb and I am looking for rom - the newest, fastest and the most beautiful rom without any problems with BT or some others bugs, can someone suggest me a good rom ?

I saw that there is alot of versions and roms with manila,spb and others, im confused dont know which one is the best and the fast, please help me.

Thank you,

JeNiA

try ock's rom:"premium"

http://myi900.blogspot.com/search/label/ock%20roms

Guest JeNiAV

hey thank you for your answer, im using right now the originall wm 6.1 and its very very slow for me ! i install wm 6.5 build 24620 and 23568 but i have problems with my language (after i install hebrew the phone contacts dispared and I cant see them

Do u have other suggestion?

and ill try ock premium :)

Guest lsherif
Seems interesting did you try it ?

Tried one of these roms, really impressive , but unfortunately in Russian, wonder if someone can ask this talented chief to make the same in English.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Endless similar topics... endless same answers!

Friend, there ISN'T ANY "BEST" rom!!! Period! There are quite many "good" roms, which some of theme are... "best" to SOMEONE, not to ALL! You need to flash... and flash... and flash... ENDLESS times (I stopped counting over the... 200+ flashes!!!!), till you find what you looking for your use!!!

In the end you'll understand, the "best" rom for you is... the rom you'll "cook" for youself!!!

I hope I helped.

(Try roms from: Sector... Shokka9... Khunchai... t2008... Anzo... Krazy Radd... Nicklas... OCK... "JN Foundation"... Ryrzy)