Some issues with R5

Guest jbrizz

Guest jbrizz

Ok I have two issues I want to ask about.

First one is ever since I got my phone, back when I had 1.5 on it, they keyboard has been laggy, especially in portrait mode. It makes it virtually impossible to type in some programs. If the phone is going through an especially laggy period, it often treats a tap on the keyboard as a hold, putting a number or symbol in instead. I expected this to go away when I got hold of the 2.1 release, but it didn't. I also notice that in games the framerate drops when I'm touching the screen, that could be related. Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?

Second, since going from Taiwan ROM to Modaco R5 (and doing wipe) I usually have to reboot my phone to get the option to put it into USB mass storage mode. Any known fix for this?

Thanks.

Guest tdohappens
Ok I have two issues I want to ask about.

First one is ever since I got my phone, back when I had 1.5 on it, they keyboard has been laggy, especially in portrait mode. It makes it virtually impossible to type in some programs. If the phone is going through an especially laggy period, it often treats a tap on the keyboard as a hold, putting a number or symbol in instead. I expected this to go away when I got hold of the 2.1 release, but it didn't. I also notice that in games the framerate drops when I'm touching the screen, that could be related. Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?

Second, since going from Taiwan ROM to Modaco R5 (and doing wipe) I usually have to reboot my phone to get the option to put it into USB mass storage mode. Any known fix for this?

Thanks.

Use autokiller.

Disable "sound feedback" and "vibrate when typing"

Post results