Acer Liquid Official Eclair Rom (OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A)

Guest Pretoriano80

Guest nasyle

i wonder if anyone can help me with a few issues im having with 1.100.39

ive flashed in the past using acers installer and rooted fine but had the the low volume issue so i restored my nandroid backup from 1.100.15AAP

and tried to use the bin file from both the installer that i got myself and ones ive downloaded but both fail md5

so i pressed the start button anyway and it flashed but i install the recovery and root from there and ive tried the 920bin and neither will root titanium backup say cant gain root access with either superboot

my questions are why does md5 fail and whats up with my root

TIA

Guest umair9001
i wonder if anyone can help me with a few issues im having with 1.100.39

ive flashed in the past using acers installer and rooted fine but had the the low volume issue so i restored my nandroid backup from 1.100.15AAP

and tried to use the bin file from both the installer that i got myself and ones ive downloaded but both fail md5

so i pressed the start button anyway and it flashed but i install the recovery and root from there and ive tried the 920bin and neither will root titanium backup say cant gain root access with either superboot

my questions are why does md5 fail and whats up with my root

TIA

There are different rooted kernals available, use any one of them.

Guest nasyle
There are different rooted kernals available, use any one of them.

I've tried all the ones in the first post none give me root in titanium backup

Guest jnemeth

Hi Experts,

Please help me to root my liquid.

I'm running 1.100.39, no other modification so far in my device (originally came with OS 1.6).

The only thing I would like to achieve right now is to be able to install applications on SD and get into the payable android market (I'm in Hungary, with no access to that but as far as I know my rooted device will be able to reach it). No overlock or anything else is needed.

I have read the first post but as I'm not a mobile device hacking expert I have some fears about killing my phone... :(

So it would be a big help for me if you could shortly describe me what steps to follow to root my phone.

Thanks in advance!

Jeno

Guest cv4004

anyone can have alternative link for below download link?

I got fail to download.

please!

Download the Superboot image from here:

--> SuperBoot -768Mhz - Default Kernel (please use this non overclocked image if you are new to all this modding/flashing/rooting stuff)

--> SuperBoot Overclocked @880 Mhz (NETFILTER KERNEL ENABLED)

--> SuperBoot Overclocked @920Mhz (using phhusson kernel with NETFILTER KERNEL ENABLED + ramzswap + TS fix + SVS)

- Download Android SDK --> http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

Guest gateaublaster

hey hey clever people .. I am apparently not one of you .. I have flashed this bin file (OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.bin) from my windows PC running Windows 7 .. this part went fine .. I then used the Win malezRecovery 0.5.4.exe to access the malez recovery .. I then rooted my device using option 1.1 new option .. this all went fine .. I then followed the instructions to install vache boot .. I flashed the image boot39-920.img then after I entered the command fastboot -i 0x0502 reboot which rebooted the device .. it now boots to the acer android screen then it makes the jingle after this saying android in blue then it reboots back to the acer screen .. this process continues repeatedly until I take the battery out .. I have tried to make the phone boot into fastboot so I can overwrite this vache file with the default 768 one but I cant work out how to do it .. I can boot into malez recovery no problem ..

Can someone please help me sort this out ..

thanks in advance =D

Guest Rajit
hey hey clever people .. I am apparently not one of you .. I have flashed this bin file (OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.bin) from my windows PC running Windows 7 .. this part went fine .. I then used the Win malezRecovery 0.5.4.exe to access the malez recovery .. I then rooted my device using option 1.1 new option .. this all went fine .. I then followed the instructions to install vache boot .. I flashed the image boot39-920.img then after I entered the command fastboot -i 0x0502 reboot which rebooted the device .. it now boots to the acer android screen then it makes the jingle after this saying android in blue then it reboots back to the acer screen .. this process continues repeatedly until I take the battery out .. I have tried to make the phone boot into fastboot so I can overwrite this vache file with the default 768 one but I cant work out how to do it .. I can boot into malez recovery no problem ..

thanks in advance =D

First of all, what were you trying to do??

And second, did you make a nandroid backup??

If you did, just restore it. And if you didn't, try flashing one of the available roms, and then once you're able to boot, you can continue doing whatever is it that u were doing.

ALSO, you could try and flash this boot. Mind that it was for the xian rom and some things might not work, but this is just to make your phone boot so that you could then do proper fixing.

http://www.multiupload.com/8SFNEL1XDC

Edited by Rajit

Guest HustlinDaily

thanks in advance =D

Can you get back into recovery?

Remove battery cover

Make sure USB cable is unplugged

Remove and replace battery

Hold down Power+Camera+Volume Down

Phone should vibrate 2-3 times

Press power as if you are turning on the phone (if that doesn't work, repeat with Power+Camera)

Phone should boot into recovery.

Once it does, use USB Toggle and put another ROM onto your phone and flash the diff ROM (or restore a Nandroid if you have one)

Best of luck.

Guest gateaublaster
Can you get back into recovery?

Remove battery cover

Make sure USB cable is unplugged

Remove and replace battery

Hold down Power+Camera+Volume Down

Phone should vibrate 2-3 times

Press power as if you are turning on the phone (if that doesn't work, repeat with Power+Camera)

Phone should boot into recovery.

Once it does, use USB Toggle and put another ROM onto your phone and flash the diff ROM (or restore a Nandroid if you have one)

Best of luck.

cheers for the advice folks .. i have learned the hardway to make backups before i start playing .. slap my wrists .. =D all sorted now

• 2 weeks later...

hello!

can someone please provide alternative links for overclocked kernels and dhd.ko?

the ones on the OP doesn't seem to work any longer.

thanks!