Yonn Kitchen - Where OmnaiLITE ROMs were cooked in

Guest yonn1981

Guest ebsbow

Thanks for this Yonn.

Are there any Dutch packages newer then 219xx builds?

This one is kind of old..

As per request from margreet .. Here is a Dutch supported kitchen:

http://www.multiupload.com/XFYUC6UE30

Mirror:

http://rapidshare.com/files/419153172/Yonn...0_Dutch.7z.html

It mainly equipped with OmniaLITE Apps for creating Widgetplus ROM ...

Hi Yonn,

I have build a localized PT-816 Portuguese Rom... working quite well.. but only one problem...If I declare to load the WIDGETPLUS OPTION it doent load ....and defaults to the Titanium Todayscreen. Even if a use one of your WidgetPlus projects and and localized it... refuses to load the widgetplus ... even if i declare it in the in initflashfiles.dat or alter the regedit key of the Today Option... I am using a 21901 pt816 localized rom.... Any suggestion...?

Keep on your good work...!!!!

Guest gecata
As per request from margreet .. Here is a Dutch supported kitchen:

http://www.multiupload.com/XFYUC6UE30

Mirror:

http://rapidshare.com/files/419153172/Yonn...0_Dutch.7z.html

It mainly equipped with OmniaLITE Apps for creating Widgetplus ROM ...

Amazing work man!

As i see, the kitchen is updated and equiped with more "POWER" :)

Thanks for Your hard work!!!

Guest yonn1981
Thanks for this Yonn.

Are there any Dutch packages newer then 219xx builds?

This one is kind of old..

Ask the source "DFT", they are very helpful, just signup there and and ask "pm mwang <- great helpful guy" for the language and resolution and they will upload it to you..

Some new builds have multilang:

http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/forum-5-1.html

Hi Yonn,

I have build a localized PT-816 Portuguese Rom... working quite well.. but only one problem...If I declare to load the WIDGETPLUS OPTION it doent load ....and defaults to the Titanium Todayscreen. Even if a use one of your WidgetPlus projects and and localized it... refuses to load the widgetplus ... even if i declare it in the in initflashfiles.dat or alter the regedit key of the Today Option... I am using a 21901 pt816 localized rom.... Any suggestion...?

Keep on your good work...!!!!

Which kitchen you used? the dutch updated one? goto widgetplus ext and apply your changes "including folder name" - I'll see if I still have the lnguage packs and upload a package for you ...

Amazing work man!

As i see, the kitchen is updated and equiped with more "POWER" :)

Thanks for Your hard work!!!

Thank you

Which kitchen you used? the dutch updated one? goto widgetplus ext and apply your changes "including folder name" - I'll see if I still have the lnguage packs and upload a package for you ...

Hi yonn, thanks for prompt answer!!! I using your kitchen base and i just localized your the 21901 rom using your language packs and 21xxx rollup! Works well but if I choose WIDGETPLUS option on EXT and disable TITANIUM it refuses to load at boot startup the WIDGETPLUS MENUS . I must go to TODAY CONFIG, after boot, where it says always WINDOWS PRECONFIG ...If I choose the WIDGETPLUS OPTIONS it loads like a charm but not after first boot.... :)

If do not localize your rom always boots WIDGETPLUS correctly at fisrt boot.... :)

Thanks!!

Guest Ruswanto

Yonn

Permission to use your kitchen to develop ROM for my Omnia

a Question here...

is there a problem to use the M2D package in the kitchen like you said when reply an answer to mureta?

if yes...then i should build the new package right?

anyway thanks for packaging all resource ....

you're great...

• 4 weeks later...

dear yonn, can you please tell me how to disable 'BT AUDIO FIX' so that i can get my finger mouse working in a 6.1 build..... thanks

btw- gr8 kitchen.. learned a lot

rishad

Guest yonn1981
dear yonn, can you please tell me how to disable 'BT AUDIO FIX' so that i can get my finger mouse working in a 6.1 build..... thanks

btw- gr8 kitchen.. learned a lot

rishad

As far as I know the fault is in 6.1 latest builds "use older builds to have it back"...

thanks for the reply yonn i will try with older builds :rolleyes:

you are right, i got it working with the build 20270. is there any way i can get it working on 21057 yonn ?????

thanks

Guest yonn1981
you are right, i got it working with the build 20270. is there any way i can get it working on 21057 yonn ?????

thanks

I think the new 6.1 builds have new gwes.exe internal changes .. Try using gwes.exe "with it mui" from older builds "like 21057" you have in the new builds and see if ROM will work fine...

Hi ,

After while i have been able to develop a fully working Portuguese PT SAMSUNG WIDGETPLUS ROM ( Based on the Dutch Version). Everything seems ok. The only problem I have is the resolution if some app icons on the touchwiz interface. In your original Rom the icons are all in High res Mode ( Ie icon, Media Player etc.) . In my Build I cannot get some applications to show a better resolution Icons. Where should I go? Is this defined in the initflashfiles.dat or defined the icons on the app.reg of the application?

I think the new 6.1 builds have new gwes.exe internal changes .. Try using gwes.exe "with it mui" from older builds "like 21057" you have in the new builds and see if ROM will work fine...

thank you very much for your reply yonn, i ll try with the said changes

Guest yonn1981
Hi ,

After while i have been able to develop a fully working Portuguese PT SAMSUNG WIDGETPLUS ROM ( Based on the Dutch Version). Everything seems ok. The only problem I have is the resolution if some app icons on the touchwiz interface. In your original Rom the icons are all in High res Mode ( Ie icon, Media Player etc.) . In my Build I cannot get some applications to show a better resolution Icons. Where should I go? Is this defined in the initflashfiles.dat or defined the icons on the app.reg of the application?

Examine EXT "Startmenu shortcuts and folders icons" app.reg file to understand how I assign the .png icons to the applications shortcuts B)

Examine EXT "Startmenu shortcuts and folders icons" app.reg file to understand how I assign the .png icons to the applications shortcuts B)

Ok. Thanks... I be looking carefully to the app.reg and all the SecCPLMain.cpl png icons

• 3 weeks later...

somehow when i try to create roms using the 6.5.3 builds and after that I turn the wifi on, choose my network and entered the security, the whole wifi stopped and its option disappeared from the connections widget.

is there a fix for this?

when i tried to use a different build (23699), wifi worked fine. but i wasn't able to make calls. the error it gave me was "Cannot complete the call. The signal may be unavailable or the phone number may not be valid. Verify the number or try again later."

Edited by rexyed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ColinNL

Just created my very first own rom with your kitchen! perfect

I get only the following message : The file Ilock2 cannot be opened.

Is this because i selected 2 lockscreens when cooking the build?

EDIT ///

Edited the rom and now it seems to work fine.

Some Specs : Memory free :

Opslag ( first memory thing ) Total : 124.59mb

In use : 35.82mb

Free : 88.77mb

Program Total :97.61mb

In use :56.41mb

Free : 41.19mb

Just deleted a whole lot of crap, still not happy with the result.

@Yonn , how to get the start menu on bottom, it stands on top of the screen , would like to have the start menu on bottom and the contacts links on top.

Still working on the rom , when i am happy for myself i could post it if you mind?

Another edit : Can't send or receive SMS with my own rom :S

Edited by ColinNL

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NehomarC

Hello friend Yonne, in YONN_Kitchen how to include you signature to the ROM here:http://www.imaxenes.com/imagen/screen021iw32pv.jpg.html

If using these registry settings in the kitchen is not running

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Shell \ DeviceBeta]

"Acerca de" = "Nehomar_C"

Thanks for the help

post-801825-1294691655_thumb.jpg

Edited by NehomarC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hermit Dave

Yonn,

thanks for the good work with the kitchen. I have been playing around with it and have managed to get my first ROM out build 25018.

more on it here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...using-host-1-5/

its a pretty good build and does what i need it to do. Next looking to import some other build not in the kitchen.

can you tell me what touch sensitivity / calibration data you use ? the only thing i found was that the calibration was a bit of and took me a while to get it right

Hermit

I would like to know how to import new build or roms from master chefs such as OCK/Steff/Yonn. It would be nice if we can import their roms and be able to do a little modifications by ourselves. A complete freedom of roms to users. I hope some1 has an answer to that.

Guest Hermit Dave
I would like to know how to import new build or roms from master chefs such as OCK/Steff/Yonn. It would be nice if we can import their roms and be able to do a little modifications by ourselves. A complete freedom of roms to users. I hope some1 has an answer to that.

I know know about importing existing ROMs. I however have managed to import a different WM build from mobile underground and have released my second build (first ever if you consider a new import)

just download the buid files, look at the existing build folders and arrange the build you are importing in a similar fashing and then when you open the kitchen, you will see your build listed there. just choose that build

I know know about importing existing ROMs. I however have managed to import a different WM build from mobile underground and have released my second build (first ever if you consider a new import)

just download the buid files, look at the existing build folders and arrange the build you are importing in a similar fashing and then when you open the kitchen, you will see your build listed there. just choose that build

Can u elaborate. Let me explain what i wanted, lets say i have a favorite rom 4m ock but i want some of the things out of it (since its not fare to ask him to cook a rom specially for me). so how can i use that particular rom to recook using OS Kitchen?

Guest Hermit Dave
Can u elaborate. Let me explain what i wanted, lets say i have a favorite rom 4m ock but i want some of the things out of it (since its not fare to ask him to cook a rom specially for me). so how can i use that particular rom to recook using OS Kitchen?

start osKitchen and using Import menu option (Import new ROM file). Here it gives you the choice of selecting the device and the ROM

From osKitchen thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...088#post5552088

2. Find a ROM update file for your device: the kitchen can import the EXE from all HTC and some Samsung updaters or alternatively the raw ROM file (the main used extensions: .NBH,.BIN and .NB are supported)

3. Open osKitchen Zero and the Import ROM Wizard will open

4. Select the device you want to work on from the drop-down list, you can actually write any device name because the list is just for reference to make sure people understand that the kitchen has been tested only with those devices

5. Select the ROM update file

6. Click NEXT