Market - Downloads are not downloading

Guest boobloo

Guest boobloo

I'm not too sure what has happened but anything I select to download in the Market does not download. It did work when I first applied the ROM, not too sure what has happened since.

Have done a nandroid (+ext) backup, full wipe (ext,Dalvik,rotation etc) and restored, but still no joy.

Can anyone help?

Guest boobloo
is the google talk process running? i've had problems with market downloads before when this has been killed...

Funny you say that, I can't get Google Talk to run either.

How did you get the Google Talk service to start?

Edited by boobloo

Guest lupinehorror

for me (and for most i think) it runs at boot. you haven't disabled it with a task manager? i did that when i had the problem and re-enabling the process fixed the market...never actually tried google talk though...

sorry i can't be of more help.

Guest Sabre2
I'm not too sure what has happened but anything I select to download in the Market does not download. It did work when I first applied the ROM, not too sure what has happened since.

Have done a nandroid (+ext) backup, full wipe (ext,Dalvik,rotation etc) and restored, but still no joy.

Can anyone help?

You haven't recently changed a googlemail.co.uk address to gmail have you? I got caught with that one and it took me ages to figure out the cause.

Perhaps the problem has been fixed now though.

Anyway, apologies if it's not relevant.

John

Guest boobloo
You haven't recently changed a googlemail.co.uk address to gmail have you? I got caught with that one and it took me ages to figure out the cause.

Perhaps the problem has been fixed now though.

Anyway, apologies if it's not relevant.

John

I did when I was on mcr3.2 but then changed it back to googlemail.co.uk as I had issues.

I've just checked and I had actually added 2 googlemail accounts, I have a feeling that that is what has caused the issue. The problem is is that now I deleted the extra one, gTalk still doesn't work

Guest Gregor A.

I had the same problems after a Titanium App Restore.

After a wipe an manual installation, no problems with market.

Edited by Gregor A.

Guest boobloo
I had the same problems after a Titanium App Restore.

After a wipe an manual installation, no problems with market.

When you say manual installation, which app did you install?

I have done a full wipe & Nandroid restore, still no joy