Dell wont boot at all

Guest tehchurch

Guest tehchurch

So after the network problem i tryed to install the factory boot image. Ive tryed this several times, and have tryed re installing the custom one as nothing seems to work.

My phone just wont boot up at all no matter what i try it wont go past the Dell logo.

I can still get into the bootloader and fastboot modes of course but cant get the actual phone to start up.

Been trying to find a solution here but doesnt look like anyone has had the same problem.

Can someone help please? :)

Guest fards

did you do this ?

The stock recovery image, for flashing via fastboot (use 'fastboot -i 0x413c flash recovery recovery.stock.img') can be downloaded here.

Guest tehchurch

Yeah ive been trying to re install that factory boot and i must be doing something wrong. How to i get it to install via fastboot?

I can get it into Fastboot no prob. But how do i actually hten install that other image over it

Edited by tehchurch

Guest mlee1999

Good evening. I was wondering how you solved your boot issues tehchurch? I am having a couple reboot issues and may want to reinstall my Image. Thanks.

Guest SABWAFARE2001

Hey mlee. Just got the steak today when you firend. You were right, it is huge. What did you all do to have the reboot issues?