Backup all of my b7610...it is possible?

Guest smartgatto

Guest smartgatto

hello,

(excuse my bad english, i'm italian and i use a traslator... :) )

I'd like to know if it is possible to back up all rom of my b7610 (with application, contacts, and all of it) so that if I try a cooked ROM and I do not like it, i can go back exactly like now, without having to install each application or contacts...

thank you!

Guest monyozt
hello,

(excuse my bad english, i'm italian and i use a traslator... :angry: )

I'd like to know if it is possible to back up all rom of my b7610 (with application, contacts, and all of it) so that if I try a cooked ROM and I do not like it, i can go back exactly like now, without having to install each application or contacts...

thank you!

about backup 3rd party aplication i don't know. but if you wat backup call logs, appoitment, sms,task you can use PIM backup... make sure you have backup original ROM named LOUVRE.MLI

Guest Freezy1982

SPB Backup is a very good choice if you are up to spend some money..

SpriteBackup I haven't test yet..

I use SPB for my backup - and you have to differentiate the backup possibilities:

- Like on you PC under Windows you can Backup all your Data (like contacts, Savegames, PIM, files, and so on..)

- BUT: You cannot backup apps! You can backup the files, but not the registry entries and all folders the app installs its files in.

The only possibility to restore all settings after flashing is to do a complete backup (incl. registry and system entries) and flash the same (identical) ROM and do the backup.

If you change the ROM-Version or ROM-Cooker you can crash your phone after doing the backup because of overwriting the registry!

So, handle it as you know from your PC: Decide between Backup or SystemClone.

If there exist a 1:1 Backup (like NortonGhost or Achronis on PC) I don't know - but there you should have to use the same ROM as well :angry: