Just paid for subscription

Guest hazi1964

Guest hazi1964

Hi, wonder if anybody can tell me how things work when you purchase a subscription. I just purchased the £9.99 anual ad free prescription and paid via google checkout. I clicked on the link that said claim your purchase but it just took me to Modaco homepage, still with ads.

Can somebody tell me how long it takes for membership to go through so the ads disappear? I had assumed it would take immediate effect but obviously I was wrong.

I have signed out and then in again but no change.

Thanks

Alison

Edited by hazi1964

Guest guardo

I am having a similar issue, except I used PayPal. I check my paypal account, it said it has been paid. Is there some other requirements or other people I need to contact?

Guest hazi1964
I am having a similar issue, except I used PayPal. I check my paypal account, it said it has been paid. Is there some other requirements or other people I need to contact?

Mine took a couple of hours to come through.

Guest guardo
Mine took a couple of hours to come through.

It's been a few days since I have paid and I have messaged Paul already as suggested in previous threads. I guess I just have to wait, the problem could be with Paypal.

Edited by guardo

• 1 month later...
Guest Val3r10

Hello. I'm brand new to this forum and to kitchen concept...

So, I still haven't decided whether subscribe for light Ad-free or the full package (I'm somewhat interested in Lastpass and Wavesecure benefits)

As I would first experience the forum, would it be possible to extend the first level to the largest subscription after a period of time ? How long ?

Thanks for answers