HTC Calendar Widget

Guest elminster13

Guest elminster13

I really like the HTC list type calendar widget, but one issue is that it only shows the dates in the list. I would like to see the day of the week as well but I have not seen any settings for this. Does anyone have any app recommendations or suggestions?

To be specific its the widget labelled 'Agenda' and the list is like this;

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

I would like to see;

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

Wednesday, 14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

Thursday, 15/07/2010

etc

Guest elminster13
I really like the HTC list type calendar widget, but one issue is that it only shows the dates in the list. I would like to see the day of the week as well but I have not seen any settings for this. Does anyone have any app recommendations or suggestions?

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

I would like to see;

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

Wednesday, 14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

Thursday, 15/07/2010

etc

Just to say I went with Pure Calendar Widget which is great. If anyone else has a similar requirement.

After being a Nokia fanboy for years I can say that Android / HTC Desire is definitely the best phone I have ever owned.

• 1 month later...
Guest tinytimmay

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

I would like to see;

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

Wednesday, 14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

Thursday, 15/07/2010

etc

Hello - did you notice that when you select the HTC calendar and select widget style 2 it shows the day of the week? Whe you select it however, the day is never shown - very frustrating - there must be a setting somewhere.

Guest tinytimmay

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

I would like to see;

Today, 13/07/2010

Event 1

Event 2

Wednesday, 14/07/2010

Event 1

etc

Thursday, 15/07/2010

etc

I fixed it - Well I found out how to display it - OK go to settings --> Date & Time --> Select date format and choose something like Fri. Dec 31, 2010. Then select the HTC calendar widget and select widget style 2 of 3 and it should be in the format you require.

Oh boy that took all day to find that out - and I purchased to calendar apps. No wonder so many people have iphones if the setup on android is going to be the esoteric. But would I swap? hell no!