Streak camera can not take good photos

Guest zigzagindex

Guest zigzagindex

Hi all,

Just want to ask if you can take decent photos at night with very poor light environment. I turned the flash on but it never flashed! Don't know if there are problems with the camera!

Thanks.

Guest popetodd
Hi all,

Just want to ask if you can take decent photos at night with very poor light environment. I turned the flash on but it never flashed! Don't know if there are problems with the camera!

Thanks.

It does well indoors and the photos I've taken have all been of excellent quality for a phone.

And that's the point, it's a phone.,

If you are looking for something to take quality shots outdoors at dusk or professional quality pics of sports action you should be using something that was designed for it like it a D70 , this is a phone.

Guest maskaler
Hi all,

Thanks.

I've found the camera to be pretty poor in low light. The flash isn't a 'real' flash either - it's just bright white LEDs which aren't nearly bright enough unfortunately.

My iPhone took better night snaps without a flash to be honest, however there are a good amount of settings on the Streak which could probably do with a good meddling in order to get them just right.

I also use a different camera app - SnapPhotoPro - it waits until the picture is stable enough before taking a picture. Rubbish for quick snapping but if you've time to let it work its magic I've found my pictures to be a lot less blurry.

Guest zigzagindex

Many thanks for the reply! After uninstalling the advanced task killer the flash 'works' now.

However I also note that the flash is not that sort of real 'flash' like what N97 does.

Guest courtlandre

I've never had a phone that can take a decent picture in low light situations. The iphone was even worse than the streak.

Guest fards

mm the camera records the data, but doesn't show it too well. try auto editing it after taking the pic.

this was taken in a room with a single 5w eco bulb (behind me) and adjusted using the auto button on the edit.

FWIW I dont think the led is a patch on that on the hd2, but I can live with it for the editing functions :angry:

second image is taken using camera 360 pro on night mode...

post-179933-1279144934_thumb.jpg

post-179933-1279144996_thumb.jpg