[REQ] ROM_DUMPs

Guest AncientWinds

Guest AncientWinds

This post was modified!

Hello everyone,

As many of you already know, daskalos is creating english/WWE-only ROM's.

I'm here to create ROM's for YOUR language! :angry:

All you have to do is provide me with a ROM_DUMP.bin from your language.

I currently have:

JC2:

- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian

Every other dump will help :D

Thanks a lot!

-- EDIT --

This will last until saturday. Sunday will be the day I'll be posting the ROM's.

Edited by AncientWinds

Guest AncientWinds

Current open requests:

Thunder141

German JC2:

Touch Calendar, Touch Clock, Samsung Settings, Samsung Camera, FM Radio, Smart Reader, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Smart Memo, Samsung Photoalbum, Titanium)

jappoman

Italian JC2:

samsung today, samsung touch wiz, samsung keyboard, dialer, phonebook, messages (sms & mms), e-mail, internet explorer, media player, fm radio, photo gallery (album), camera, clock, memo, settings, java, streaming player, calculator, voice recorder, digital frame, call history and "shell switcher" (between life and work ! smile.gif )

Edited by AncientWinds

Guest Thunder141

as i mentioned before, i am interested in a german lite wm6.5 jc2 based rom.

Samsung Apps i use: touch calendar, touch clock, samsung settings, samsung camera, fm radio, smart reader, samsung phonebook, memo and samung photoalbum.

I use Titanium so no need for samsung today

Guest jappoman

Hi AncientWinds !! You are a champion ! :angry: i'm allways in doubt for installing custom roms because i'm not very good in english (as you can read !!! :D ) and because all the other roms are often "too lite" for me ! but you are my saviour ! ;) I will really appreciate a rom like this:

-Version: JC2

-Language: italian (finally hihi :D )

-Apps (from jc2): all the basic apps, but DELETE THIS (italian names): introduzione, editor video, connected home, applicazioni attive, gestione file, rss reader, podcast, ricerca intelligente, communities, adobe reader le, unità convertitore, calendario, contatti, memo, attività, msn money, guida, msn meteo, vodafone mail, ms myphone, windows live, google maps, office, bing, windows media, marketplace, condivisione internet, widget di bing ... all this apps that are out of date or completly useless!!!

Thank you for your work, i speak for all italian in this forum: we needed more custom italian roms... and you are the first that can make this dream reality ! thank you by all Italy in modaco !!! :( :lol: :lol:

Edited by jappoman

Guest AncientWinds
Hi AncientWinds !! You are a champion ! :angry: i'm allways in doubt for installing custom roms because i'm not very good in english (as you can read !!! :D ) and because all the other roms are often "too lite" for me ! but you are my saviour ! ;) I will really appreciate a rom like this:

-Version: JC2

-Language: italian (finally hihi :D )

-Apps (from jc2): all the basic apps, but DELETE THIS (italian names): introduzione, editor video, connected home, applicazioni attive, gestione file, rss reader, podcast, ricerca intelligente, communities, adobe reader le, unità convertitore, calendario, contatti, memo, attività, msn money, guida, msn meteo, vodafone mail, ms myphone, windows live, google maps, office, bing, windows media, marketplace, condivisione internet, widget di bing ... all this apps that are out of date or completly useless!!!

Thank you for your work, i speak for all italian in this forum: we needed more custom italian roms... and you are the first that can make this dream reality ! thank you by all Italy in modaco !!! :( :lol: :lol:

Hi jappoman,

I'm sorry to say this, but please provide me with a list of programs you'd like to be IN the ROM, not OUT.

Thank you :lol:

Guest jappoman

hihi i thought about that when i was writing :angry: ! sure, here a list of apps ! :D (allways italian names):

samsung today, samsung touch wiz , telefono, rubrica, messaggi, e-mail, internet explorer, media player, radio fm, galleria, fotocamera, orologio, memo, impostazioni, java, streaming player, calcolatrice, registratore, digital frame, note, gestione modalità, registri chiamate, samsung keyboard ... that's all ;) !

Edited by jappoman

Guest AncientWinds
hihi i thought about that when i was writing :angry: ! sure, here a list of apps ! :D (allways italian names):

samsung today, samsung touch wiz , telefono, rubrica, messaggi, e-mail, internet explorer, media player, radio fm, galleria, fotocamera, orologio, memo, impostazioni, java, streaming player, calcolatrice, registratore, digital frame, note, gestione modalità, registri chiamate ... that's all ;) !

Could you please do your best to translate this to english? As I cannot read them :D

Guest jappoman

samsung today, samsung touch wiz, samsung keyboard, dialer, phonebook, messages (sms & mms), e-mail, internet explorer, media player, fm radio, photo gallery (album), camera, clock, memo, settings, java, streaming player, calculator, voice recorder, digital frame, call history and "shell switcher" (between life and work ! :angry: )

voilà ! thanks and sorry again :D !

Guest summoner

JC2 ROM WWE w/

Opera10, Office2010, Samsung Apps, WAPAC, APPTODATE, GYRATOR, O2Compass, Midomi

Interface other than titanium that works smooth.

--summoner

Guest jbarrick

Thanks for trying to cooks some new custom roms.

I would be interested in something like this.

B7610JE2 - English

Apps to Remove:Connected home, Video editior, Rss reader, Podcast, Communities, Streaming player, Samsung file manager, Smart search, Live messenger,

Marketplace, Windows live, msn weather, google maps, Omina 2 messaging cab, Samsung widget plus, Sumsung today.

Keep all other Samsung Apps and if possible add or keep from the original rom:

O2Compass, Opera10, Office2010, Java, Clean Ram, Easy Set S3clock,

And if you really want to be awesome I have 8 or 9 other freeware cabs or files that I would love to have built in that I could upload to you.

-JBarrick

Edited by jbarrick

Guest AncientWinds
Thanks for trying to cooks some new custom roms.

I would be interested in something like this.

B7610JE2 - English

Apps to Remove:Connected home, Video editior, Rss reader, Podcast, Communities, Streaming player, Samsung file manager, Smart search, Live messenger,

Marketplace, Windows live, msn weather, google maps, Omina 2 messaging cab, Samsung widget plus, Sumsung today.

Keep all other Samsung Apps and if possible add or keep from the original rom:

O2Compass, Opera10, Office2010, Java, Clean Ram, Easy Set S3clock,

And if you really want to be awesome I have 8 or 9 other freeware cabs or files that I would love to have built in that I could upload to you.

-JBarrick

If you provide me with a list of apps you need (instead of apps to remove), you're free to upload the cabs and post them here and I'll make your rom :angry:

Guest jbarrick
If you provide me with a list of apps you need (instead of apps to remove), you're free to upload the cabs and post them here and I'll make your rom :angry:

Sorry for what I was looking for I was thinking that it would just be easier to list what I wanted to be removed. I will rework my list. and then upload those additional cabs.

Thanks

Guest jbarrick

I have tried re-listed this hopefully it now makes better sense. Ask me any other questions that you have. Also do you accept contributions for your hard work? I apprecate your doing this for us.

B7610JE2 – 6.5.x English

Samsung Apps: audio notes, call log, camera, fm radio, gps settings, keyboard, phone pad dialer, phonebook, settings, smart converter, smart memo, smart reader, sms-mms, touch calendar, touch clock, touch player, volume control, Mode manager work/life.

Additional programs;

Office 2010, java, easy set s3clock, cleanram,

Personal cabs are in the attached zip.

Edited by jbarrick

Guest AncientWinds
I have tried re-listed this hopefully it now makes better sense. Ask me any other questions that you have. Also do you accept contributions for your hard work? I apprecate your doing this for us.

B7610JE2 – 6.5.x English

Samsung Apps: audio notes, call log, camera, fm radio, gps settings, keyboard, phone pad dialer, phonebook, settings, smart converter, smart memo, smart reader, sms-mms, touch calendar, touch clock, touch player, volume control, Mode manager work/life.

Additional programs;

JE2? I don't have a dump for it and its NOT 6.5.x!

Edited by AncientWinds

Guest jbarrick

Well JC2 would be fine as well. I had been previously bouncing back and forth between 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 megalights. But most recently I had been using the - WM 6.5.3 Build 23668 - Based on Official B7610 JE2 Full (No Sense) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61WAZLI2 from deskalos.

But whatever you want to use along those lines rhat you have availble would be fine because I am done playing around and am just going to set this thing up and leave it alone. I cant be too picky if you are going to do the work :angry:

Guest AncientWinds
Well JC2 would be fine as well. I had been previously bouncing back and forth between 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 megalights. But most recently I had been using the - WM 6.5.3 Build 23668 - Based on Official B7610 JE2 Full (No Sense) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61WAZLI2 from deskalos.

But whatever you want to use along those lines rhat you have availble would be fine because I am done playing around and am just going to set this thing up and leave it alone. I cant be too picky if you are going to do the work :D

As I've said, I cannot port WM builds. And as there's no official 6.5.3 build available, I can only cook 6.1 and 6.5.

Update: I've been busy and I'll finish my work this sunday :angry:

Guest Freezy1982

B7610JE2 – 6.5.x English

Additional programs;

Don't download this Attachment! VIRUS "WINCE_CYPPY.B" detected!

Guest jbarrick
Don't download this Attachment! VIRUS "WINCE_CYPPY.B" detected!

There should be no virus. Which file was it in?

Plus there is no need for anyone other than AncientWinds to download it. I will be removing it soon then.

Edited by jbarrick

Guest AncientWinds
There should be no virus. Which file was it in?

Plus there is no need for anyone other than AncientWinds to download it. I will be removing it soon then.

Download complete, you can now delete it.

As I'm using a non-networked computer for rom-building, there's no need for me to be afraid of virusses :angry:

Guest jbarrick

Hope everything is ok. Havent seen any new post on this thread recently

This post was modified!

Hello everyone,

As many of you already know, daskalos is creating english/WWE-only ROM's.

I'm here to create ROM's for YOUR language! :(

All you have to do is provide me with a ROM_DUMP.bin from your language.

I currently have:

JC2:

- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian

Every other dump will help :(

Thanks a lot!

-- EDIT --

This will last until saturday. Sunday will be the day I'll be posting the ROM's.

Guest jappoman

"This will last until saturday. Sunday will be the day I'll be posting the ROM's."

Greate news ! :( :( :P very good work ! congratulations !

Guest jappoman

Hei AncientWinds ! :( maybe i'm in late but ... can you add in the rom the samsung black theme, the samsung menu, the samsung wireless manager (hphone, bluetooth, wifi ecc..) and the samsung profile manager ( mute, vibration, system vulume ecc..) ?? i taken them for granted but maybe they was not ! i'm very sorry if i'm in late ! i'm really sorry, thanks a lot if you can do it ! and thanks for your fabolous job ! :(

Edited by jappoman