Best video converter for b7610

Guest tksree

Guest tksree

hii friends ....

Am looking for best video converter for b7610 that should convert following formats avi,mpeg,mkv,mp4 to playable format in b7610......my core player doesnt plaing all format is always says AAC code error and there will be no sound and in some cases the video hangs and play. Right now am using divx conveter from divx (WHICH IS NOT UP TO MARK FOR B7610).....the converter should be converting in very best video clarity with nice sound...tha file size doesnt matter as am using 32gb card...so if it convetrs in higher size is not problem....can any one post the best video converter here...

thankz in advance

with regards

sree

Edited by tksree

Guest daskalos
hii friends ....

Am looking for best video converter for b7610 that should convert following formats avi,mpeg,mkv,mp4 to playable format in b7610......my core player doesnt plaing all format is always says AAC code error and there will be no sound and in some cases the video hangs and play. Right now am using divx conveter from divx (WHICH IS NOT UP TO MARK FOR B7610).....the converter should be converting in very best video clarity with nice sound...tha file size doesnt matter as am using 32gb card...so if it convetrs in higher size is not problem....can any one post the best video converter here...

thankz in advance

with regards

sree

Where did you get 32G MicroSD and how much? :angry:

Guest jakaka

Except mkv I didn't have any problems with TCPMP, but sure is possible.

d:

New version 6 looks nice. I will also try it if it's fast enough maybe I will keep it for Zune :angry: .

Guest tksree
Except mkv I didn't have any problems with TCPMP, but sure is possible.

d:

New version 6 looks nice. I will also try it if it's fast enough maybe I will keep it for Zune :angry: .

hi jakaka...can u provide the link for version 6

Guest tksree

thankz for the link........i downloaded it while try to convert the file the audio source availabalre is ACC......which is cant play by core player...which player u r using

Guest xbongx
thankz for the link........i downloaded it while try to convert the file the audio source availabalre is ACC......which is cant play by core player...which player u r using

in either of it core or touch player but i prefer touch player from samsung just update samsung player when the video is loaded to your microSD

• 2 weeks later...