I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Oh I am :) I just can't get used to not flashing all the time lol :)

that is true, i'll be having weird feelings if i don't flash my phone for more than 3 days. B)

Would it be possible to upload this ROM (JE3_23699_LITE_1118) to some other sharing provider like RS, MU, HF....?

It seems to be impossible to download from 4shared... Thx!

Edited by Iggih

Would it be possible to upload this ROM (JE3_23699_LITE_1118) to some other sharing provider like RS, MU, HF....?

It seems to be impossible to download from 4shared... Thx!

that would be speedfrog's job....... speed......where are you!!!!! B)

Guest Spartan_X
1st post updated

THANK YOU!!! I love your roms Lancez, I'm amazed at how snappy and fast this is. Heck, even the lock screen is fast! :)

Can you please tell how can I make Touch Player the default media player? B)

THANK YOU!!! I love your roms Lancez, I'm amazed at how snappy and fast this is. Heck, even the lock screen is fast! :)

Can you please tell how can I make Touch Player the default media player? B)

you are welcome :) touchplayer is the default player, you have to open it up then update the library first.

Guest kimitza
where can i get the eboot and phone for je3?

nick my friend...newer eboot works with older rom. so relax, JH2 or JI 1 eboot works with JE3 rom...Just change the pp to 6 and you will have a great rom...B)...cabs are the same i gave you.good luck...

Guest Spartan_X
you are welcome B) touchplayer is the default player, you have to open it up then update the library first.

I did that but it didn't work, every time I touch "Music" from the home screen WMP is launched instead of Touch Player. O_o

Guest speedfrog
I did that but it didn't work, every time I touch "Music" from the home screen WMP is launched instead of Touch Player. O_o

in titanium? in cooked roms it is using windows apps (using twu2`s script) but in official roms, they are using the samsung apps.

Edited by speedfrog

there is a way to launch touch player from the today screen without going into start menu. this is for the left softkey.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\SK1TEXT = Media or whatever the name you want (but seems on the 6.5.x the softkey only can hold 5-6 letters)

then below the SK1TEXT, there is another key you have to edit, SK1URL = windows\touchplayer.exe

after that soft reset.i use this on my phone all the time. works a treat.

i also use right softkey to lauch Oepra B)

Guest Spartan_X
in titanium? in cooked roms it is using windows apps (using twu2`s script) but in official roms, they are using the samsung apps.

Yes, in Titanium. I'm using JE3_23699_LITE_1118.

Guest Spartan_X
there is a way to launch touch player from the today screen without going into start menu. this is for the left softkey.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\SK1TEXT = Media or whatever the name you want (but seems on the 6.5.x the softkey only can hold 5-6 letters)

then below the SK1TEXT, there is another key you have to edit, SK1URL = windows\touchplayer.exe

after that soft reset.i use this on my phone all the time. works a treat.

i also use right softkey to lauch Oepra B)

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest athulag

hi

thanks for the JE3_23699_LITE rom. I like the fact that u cook with 20MB page pool.

The rom is great.

Would u also please make a 23699 rom usung either JI1 or JH2 as the base ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lancez,

I've just installed JE3_23699_LITE_1118, very nice rom. ;)

The only issue I have is that it doesn't display Chinese fonts.

I've tried installing i8000nxxje1_sunfont.cab (from speedfrog thread), after a soft reboot it

would still displays squares instead of proper characters. :)

Is there a particular version of cab I need to use for JE3?

Secondly, is there a separate cab for Japanese and Korean language?

PS: I've tried i8000nxxje2_sunfont.cab, same result.

Thanks.

Edited by Zarus

Hi Lancez,

I've just installed JE3_23699_LITE_1118, very nice rom. ;)

The only issue I have is that it doesn't display Chinese fonts.

I've tried installing i8000nxxje1_sunfont.cab (from speedfrog thread), after a soft reboot it

would still displays squares instead of proper characters. :)

Is there a particular version of cab I need to use for JE3?

Secondly, is there a separate cab for Japanese and Korean language?

PS: I've tried i8000nxxje2_sunfont.cab, same result.

Thanks.

i dont have my phone with me right now, so i can't upload it. but you would, search for 11mb 雅黑 font. it works for all builds, 6.5, 6.5.3, 6.5.5.

JE3_23699_LITE_1118

@Lancez

Is there anyway to get a cab or an exe for the task bar you have in your JE3_23699_Lite_1118 ROM? I like the fact that the battery icon is in percentage, bold and in white color. I will appreciate it.