I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
lancez do you know hot make the default lockscreen to have the notification?

u mean the WM default lockscreen? if so, u can find it in Twu2's JE1 lite ROM thread.

Guest koaga

nope.. what i mean is when having thw message youll have notification in your default lockscreen u nid to tap the middle if its a message miscall or you have a mail..

Guest Lancez
nope.. what i mean is when having thw message youll have notification in your default lockscreen u nid to tap the middle if its a message miscall or you have a mail..

and there was no number showing on the slider how many notifications u have? thats weird, i have tested it b4 release using JE1's CAB. have u hardreset ur phone after flashing? have u softreset after installation?

Guest koaga

hmmmmmm i have hard reset the phone after flashing.. i think you didnt get my point.. all of twu2 default

lockscreen that was cabbed out does not show notfications..

thnks anyway lances your roms are good!! :angry:

by the way are you still using sense rom? or your roms?

Guest Lancez
hmmmmmm i have hard reset the phone after flashing.. i think you didnt get my point.. all of twu2 default

lockscreen that was cabbed out does not show notfications..

thnks anyway lances your roms are good!! :angry:

by the way are you still using sense rom? or your roms?

i indeed did not get what you meant, but all of twu's cabs are working fine on mine, using the JE3 that i posted + 12 twu's cabs including the lockscreen. dont know why it didnt work for u. is anyone else having such problem? please report back, thanks.

Guest jmsmartins
dont know about that :( u'll have to test it yourself :P all i can say is, i'm not an advanced cook like other great chefs around, but i have tried my best to make you happy :P

i said i looked faster but i must have said "it feels faster" because i was already on it :(

Guest johnchua55

dunno what i deleted or changed but now everytime i install a new app ... it no longer shows up in start menu .... but SPB does "see" the new installed app in the SPB programs folder .

Screen02-2.pngScreen06-2.pngScreen03-2.png

Screen04-2.pngScreen01-2.pngScreen05-2.png

Edited by johnchua55

Guest night.fox

screenshots: JE3 VT but I've changed page pool to 15mb :( freshly flashed and hard reset. Just installed capsure for capturing screenshots:

I only flashed the PDA part. EBoot JF5: and the rest you can see on the screenshot.

hope I will be added on the thank you list :(

post-720509-1279796428_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279796456_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279796470_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279796506_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279796525_thumb.jpg

Guest HAL_9000

Any bugs/errors/slow programs in JE3_v.T WM6.5.3 ? I don't much like this windows, so far. Because it is not stable like 6.5

But You Lancez making the best ROMs. Maybe you change my mind...

Can anybody post his experiences with this ROM?

Edited by HAL_9000

Guest Lancez
@Lancez

shame on u for not having me in your thanks list ahahahah

donate link

:( post some of your screenshots.

whats up with the donation link?

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
i said i looked faster but i must have said "it feels faster" because i was already on it :(

Any bugs/errors/slow programs in JE3_v.T WM6.5.3 ? I don't much like this windows, so far. Because it is not stable like 6.5

@ HAL_9000

did u see the above quote from jmsmartin? if he is happy with a ROM, then it is a good ROM. as i said b4, it is not easy to make him happy, coz he is a pro-consumer :(

Edited by Lancez

Guest jmsmartins

Lancez,

i enjoyed ur 6.5.3 a lot, but now swiched back to JF5

here are my reasons:

keyboard skin

no ring volume "issues"

less apps to install after HR

these are minor things but overall i feel better with your JF5 version

tks

Guest jmsmartins
:( post some of your screenshots.

whats up with the donation link?

i was kidding about the donation link :(

i already posted screenshots buddy, in fact i think i was the first one who posted :P but i was kidding about the "thanks in firts post" also :P

Guest Lancez
i was kidding about the donation link :(

i already posted screenshots buddy, in fact i think i was the first one who posted :P but i was kidding about the "thanks in firts post" also :(

yes, i haven't forgotten. check the 1st post again :P

Edited by Lancez

Guest jmsmartins
yes, i haven't forgotten. check the 1st post again :(

thanks buddy, there was no need... it's my pleasure! if u need more feedback from the ones i tested let me know :(

Guest Lancez
thanks buddy, there was no need... it's my pleasure! if u need more feedback from the ones i tested let me know :(

you are welcome, buddy. i'm glad that u and other guys like my stuff. i do wish you could test ZHJC2 to see if its better than JF5, when u have chance. thanks.

Guest jmsmartins
you are welcome, buddy. i'm glad that u and other guys like my stuff. i do wish you could test ZHJC2 to see if its better than JF5, when u have chance. thanks.

i tried ZHJC2 and JF5 from the same cooker (not u) and i didn't find ZHJC2 better.. i can say they looked similar. and it had some "bad" colours (if u know what i mean.. a "strange" blue here and there). in JF5 the menus' colours are cooler. JF5 is my choice for now, but i may give ur ZHJC2 a try during my vacations next week :(

Guest night.fox

I dont see any differences between JF5 and JE3 v T so far. Although I change p.pool to 15mb cause that was I was used too. and maybe because I am not expert. I installed programs I like and all of them works great. I'm gonna have to keep JE3 V T cause I will be travelling soon so I dont want to mess up my O2 anymore :(.

Although earlier, I had experienced with Skype, I installed JE1 black theme and somehow, the keyboard button dont exist on the bottom. I used advance config to auto deploy keyboard. change back to blue theme and run skype. once I saw the keyboard button and works, I remove the auto deploy of keyboard and change back to black theme ( I always like black theme :(. and keyboard button is there now :P.

SO far that is what I experienced....