I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
I dont see any differences between JF5 and JE3 v T so far. Although I change p.pool to 15mb cause that was I was used too. and maybe because I am not expert. I installed programs I like and all of them works great. I'm gonna have to keep JE3 V T cause I will be travelling soon so I dont want to mess up my O2 anymore :(.

Although earlier, I had experienced with Skype, I installed JE1 black theme and somehow, the keyboard button dont exist on the bottom. I used advance config to auto deploy keyboard. change back to blue theme and run skype. once I saw the keyboard button and works, I remove the auto deploy of keyboard and change back to black theme ( I always like black theme :(. and keyboard button is there now :P.

SO far that is what I experienced....

the reason i kept stock pp is because people have been complaining about slower response on 6.5.3 ROMs (official & custom) compared to 6.5s. so i thought if the pp kept intact, that should give the 6.5.3 a little boost. and i think i have proved myslef, now i'm using JE3v.T and i could say that i don't see any slow responses or lags compare to my JF5v.T.

the concept is: keep the horsepower and get rid of those weight. stock pp with stripped ROM, it's a win! :P

well, of course its just my 2 cents. B)

Guest jmsmartins
the reason i kept stock pp is because people have been complaining about slower response on 6.5.3 ROMs (official & custom) compared to 6.5s. so i thought if the pp kept intact, that should give the 6.5.3 a little boost. and i think i have proved myslef, now i'm using JE3v.T and i could say that i don't see any slow responses or lags compare to my JF5v.T.

the concept is: keep the horsepower and get rid of those weight. stock pp with stripped ROM, it's a win! :(

well, of course its just my 2 cents. :(

plus my 2 cents = 4 cents

@Lancez, can u put some screnies?

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins
u mean after everything has been setup? i will do that later. kinda busy now.

yes.. the ones nightfox poste i had already seen on my phone xD. will wait tho :(

Guest Lancez
yes.. the ones nightfox poste i had already seen on my phone xD. will wait tho :(

you are giving me hard time, i might take you off the thank you list :(

Guest jmsmartins
you are giving me hard time, i might take you off the thank you list :(

no pressure implied bro! it's not that hard to satisfy me AHAH

Guest Lancez
no pressure implied bro! it's not that hard to satisfy me AHAH

i doubt that very seriously :(

my setup is very simple, titanium, tacchan's theme and some extra apps that i use. will post screenshots later on.

Guest jmsmartins
i doubt that very seriously :(

my setup is very simple, titanium, tacchan's theme and some extra apps that i use. will post screenshots later on.

that's an old guy's phone :(

Guest Del1701

Hi Lancez, I flashed your JF5 lite rom last night and wow love the icons on the task bar, great rom bud, think i'll keep this one for a while now :(

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez, I flashed your JF5 lite rom last night and wow love the icons on the task bar, great rom bud, think i'll keep this one for a while now :(

glad u liked it. is there a reason why u didnt try JF5v.T?

Guest Del1701
glad u liked it. is there a reason why u didnt try JF5v.T?

I was using twu2's JE2 for a while before I startred to dabble a little in cooking myself so I thought I would try one thats just a little different, still thinking about it now I might give JF5v.T a go over the weekend.

My wifes getting a bit hacked off at the moment with the amount of time I spend flashing new roms :(

Still what she don't know :(

Guest jmsmartins
My wifes getting a bit hacked off at the moment with the amount of time I spend flashing new roms :(

Still what she don't know :(

god.. how i understand u :P :P B) :D

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins

nice pics buddy :(

have u tried titanium full weather? would be very cool in ur phone

EDIT: been thinking of cooking my own rom.. same basis of yours based on twu2's script, very lite with nice pp (>15mb), just with apps i need and the widgets. don't have much time now but i'll think about it on my holydays. i mght have to bother u Lancez :(

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Lancez
EDIT: been thinking of cooking my own rom.. same basis of yours based on twu2's script, very lite with nice pp (>15mb), just with apps i need and the widgets. don't have much time now but i'll think about it on my holydays. i mght have to bother u Lancez :(

get ROM dump and i'll tell u what to do. takes about 15 min.

Guest jmsmartins
get ROM dump and i'll tell u what to do. takes about 15 min.

thanks buddy, it's very kind of u. i'll pm u when i get enough courage :(

Guest night.fox

JF5 version T screenshots:

freshly flash, hard reset and just installed capsure for taking screenshots:

I've changed to JF5 for reasons that I hate the taskbar down..... sometimes laggy also I dont know but maybe master Lancez is right about having the 20 page pool for JE3. But I really hate the taskbar at the bottom and always keep worry about running programs in the 6.5.3. Although I installed ameba, still I hate to always check if there is running programs still. :(

post-720509-1279976797_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279976831_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279976855_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279976882_thumb.jpg

post-720509-1279976907_thumb.jpg

Edited by night.fox

Guest Lancez

thanks for the screenies. i use Xtask on my JE3, i think its the best taskmanager for 6.5.x so far. its like having a HTC task manager upside down with more functions :( it even auto kill activesync.

Guest HAL_9000

Yes, Xtask is ultimate task manager. I used it for a long time and must say that is better then WKtask, Showcase or everything else... :(

BTW: Can you Lancez compare all of your ROMs and say which is faster/better? Because I heard that ZHJC2 version is faster then JF5.

Maybe is not true, that newer version = faster and better then previous one. What's your opinion?