MCR r23 Development Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest coolanukool

Awesome Paul

I love this ROM on my nexus one.i flashed it on Two my freinds nexus one too.they love it too.

But bluetooth eagerly eagerly awaited.hope to get that soon from you.

Cheers

Guest Nerds 2 You
Dunno if this is an issue or not, but while flashing in amon_ra recovery, it said deleting files like 100 times lol but still flashed :angry: Just thought i would throw that out there. Thanks for the work paul! Also, no English (USA) :D..umm i have no keyboard on there? What country should i choose? I live in USA

Got the same thing with Clockwork recovery

Guest rafael velasquez

Maan.....i've been waiting patiently for this magnificent display of awesomeness. I've always used a bluetooth since it came out because I work outdoors with both hands and need handsfree calling. But i like this Sense UI so much on my N1, that I just went back to using the old 3.5mm headset til the bluetooth works...GREAT JOB PAUL...KEEP IT UP.

HTC IME appears to be missing. I baked a rom with stock keyboard + HTC IME and could only select android keyboard as input method. Baking a rom w/o stock keyboard and only HTC IME resulted in a fairly unusable ROM! :angry:

Guest richy
HTC IME appears to be missing. I baked a rom with stock keyboard + HTC IME and could only select android keyboard as input method. Baking a rom w/o stock keyboard and only HTC IME resulted in a fairly unusable ROM! :angry:

+1

Guest teddyballgame

im getting an install aborted message.

E:cant symlink /system/bin/reboot

E: failure at line 332:

symlink toolbox SYSTEM:bin/reboot

ive never seen this one before. gonna try a few other things. any insight on this?

Remember to wipe BEFORE installing if you're missing HTC_IME... I had to relocate if from /system/app to /data/app for space reasons.

Also check it's enabled in your settings menu.

P

Guest Constantine XVI
Nice :angry: I just cant use the kitchen yet because im a broke POS for a few more months...

I'm a little short on good deeds this week. PM me an order and I'll bake one up for you.

Guest chazman1117

Just baked and installed on my N1...Love it Paul! only problem is w/ FM radio. With stock HTC phones, I cannot recieve any stations I only receive 88.5 and then it defaults to display 0.0 mhz?

Any ideas?

Guest wdfowty
Nice :angry: I just cant use the kitchen yet because im a broke POS for a few more months...

I'm in the same boat! lol

I went to purchase an Ad-Free sub this morning just because of this rom, and I found out i'm a few dollars short.

Guest themorra

ive never seen this one before. gonna try a few other things. any insight on this?

+1

Guest wdfowty
Just baked and installed on my N1...Love it Paul! only problem is w/ FM radio. With stock HTC phones, I cannot recieve any stations I only receive 88.5 and then it defaults to display 0.0 mhz?

Any ideas?

Do you have intersectRaven's new .35-rcX kernel installed?

Guest MikeDaGeek

+1

Full Wipe before hand .. No Jbed Java

Guest lowlifefalcon

+1

same here, tried 4 times. baked different roms and same result.

:angry:

Edited by lowlifefalcon

Guest duderuud

ROM installed perfectly (full wipe)!

All seems to work great, all I have to do is fix HTC_IME (nowhere to be seen, will try the Paul-fix of moving data).

One strange problem, my N1 can't seem to find my Wifi network. All other roms I used worked well with wifi.

O, and I am sending this message through Wifi (in case you ask) :angry:

Guest chowdarygm

everything works fine as expected till now............i have this radio 32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04, the problem is that after i restarting the phone...i am not able to get the network......i have changed to old froyo radio but still i am getting the network issue :angry:

Guest teddyballgame
+1

Full Wipe before hand .. No Jbed Java

i did a full wipe, dalvick cache, ext partition.

then i repartioned my SD card again just in case....same issue.

didnt include jbed java either. hmmm....ill keep tinkering with it.