MCR r23 Development Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Batkoto
I'd be happy just to get the Desire Mail and Calendar Apps ported on Froyo....they are da'best Jerry, da' best!

I will be happy only with Sense weather + widget ....

cant find on the forums if that was ported (only weather app) on nexus one

Guest koh4711

flashed no problem however after i tried rebooting it just freezes after boot the htc quietly brilliant , the soft keys light up and i feel the quick buzz but nothing just hangs

Guest rafael velasquez

my FM radio work awesome until I powered it off with the little power button at the top right corner...now it says it's on...but it don't do anything.

Guest hellcat82

Some bugs

• FMRadio seemed to work well until I tried to turn it off, I can't get it off 0.0Mhz. Before that it seemed to work okay.
  • Some toast messages don't seem to go away
  • Can't find any way to mount the phone as a usb drive
  • Hotspot won't activate
  • Footsteps crashes

Is it possible to get the HTC friend stream or HTC calander widget on Froyo?

Friend stream would be awesome!

Edited by hellcat82

My kitchen keeps failing because it's trying to symlink system/lib but libnativehelper.so is already in the folder.

woohoo!

i got crafty. adb'ed into the phone and kept ls /system until i saw it create the lib folder with one lib in it that was blocking my symlink. rm -rf /system/lib before it tried to symlink and bam. I was able to push libnativehelper.so to /data/system-lib and it worked.

Come to think of it....I think I could have just edited the update-script

Ah, that's the 'Exchange 2010 fix'. Exclude that and you'll be fine.

P

it's the radio....don't update radio and it will work fine. baked to YOUR perfection.

Will check this out, just need to tweak the update script for the radio included version methinks. :angry:

P

Guest dr3minem

I'm having the same issues with no network. It seems i had the exact same issue with kingxkx...'s froyodesireport. After boot everything is fine, but as soon as i hit the power button to send the phone to standby it seems to lose all network connections. When i turn it back on after it just shows an X where the bars would be..

Guest ez14u2nv

AWESOME WORK PAUL! I LOVE THIS $#!T... I MEAN WOW! Did any body ever figure out a way to add "more HTC widgets" like sticky notes or today in history?

Guest thalib

when i tried to install and error comes up : after Verifying update package... E:Corrupt file: system/app/install_flash_player.apk .... E:Verification Failed and installation aborted// Paul any idea whats causing this ??

Guest duderuud

I baked a new version without the stock keyboard...and had no keyboard at all after booting, haha!

Luckily I still had the Jonasl(?) HTC_IME on my sdcard. Installed clicker and keyboard, works flawlessly (remember to check keyboard-settings to see if HTC_IME is enabled).

And Paul, it looks like the Wifi-driver only supports 802.11g and not 802.11n ?

Would be cool to update that driver so that it supports N-networks!

Guest richy

Really love this ROM in terms of speed and smooth operation etc, but due to the network disconnecting within a few minutes of booting up I have had to go back to stock Froyo... I'll be keeping me eye out for a fix :angry:

Guest yongwkkk

Good job Paul.

It's really fast but like what you said. There's still bugs.

I just want to highlight some of the bugs I've encounter.

- Radio works only on frequencies below 90.00

- Mobile data connection will be drop and a reboot is needed to rectify it.

- Sometimes auto reboot

When this rom is more stable, it'll own.

Thanks paul for your hardwork!

Guest DavideBeatrice

Hi Paul!!!

first of all thanks! this new rom is what I was waiting for!!!

But...I installed htc ime mod cause i really dont like the android kayboard, but it's not working.its say an error processojonals.ime. someone can help please?

I also have an error with mcr script: statrting marketspeedup.sh its say error opn processcom.google.ase.

btw! great rom!

thank you!!!

p.s. fm radio works like a charme!

Edited by DavideBeatrice