Registry for Samsung Tclock

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Does anyone knows, where Samsungs tclock stores the time of the next alarm. It is different from the wm65 built in clock.

I found, where the defined alarms are stored, but there is no information which is the next time, those alarms are executed.

I want this Information to show on a titanium panel and there for i need where the information is stored.

thx

Thunder

Guest ErnstJanF
Does anyone knows, where Samsungs tclock stores the time of the next alarm. It is different from the wm65 built in clock.

I found, where the defined alarms are stored, but there is no information which is the next time, those alarms are executed.

I want this Information to show on a titanium panel and there for i need where the information is stored.

thx

Thunder

Maybe you could try searching the registry? I think it's something with 'Software -> Samsung' but i'm not sure.

Guest Thunder141

thats where the alarm times are stored and what alarm is set to on. But that's not the part where wm6.5 gets the information, on which date the next alarm will be.

Maybe you could try searching the registry? I think it's something with 'Software -> Samsung' but i'm not sure.

Guest terrylmorris55123
thats where the alarm times are stored and what alarm is set to on. But that's not the part where wm6.5 gets the information, on which date the next alarm will be.

I wonder if anyone (who is a lot smarter than me at this) could write an bridge app that would transmit tclock's alarm settings info to the regular WM 6.5 alarm. My thought is that some apps such as Spb MS and S2U2 use the WM 6.5 alarm info to display their alarm info. Unfortunately the WM 6.5 alarm app is not as user friendly as the Samsung tclock app.

Just a thought!