Daskalos B7610 6.5 ROM Build 21909

About

- JC2 WM 6.5 build 21909

Full (available) Megalite, Experiment, Sense Coming soon

Full

Download Here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJRAP8ER

Sense Full

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TI3KVSOD

(Samsung Setting's is included; make a shortcut for SettingMain.exe and place it to Windows\StartMenu\Programs

Edited by daskalos

Guest tammy89

nice n fast rom...

n also d ring delay is gone :angry:

thanx again daskalos for ur great contribution!!

@daskalos:i was jus wondering whether we cud skin the default notifictaion bubble....is it possible???coz i had it in a custom rom for my previous wm phone....

Edited by tammy89

Guest roisagi

hi Deskalos.

i have tried your 6.5.3 Sense rom and now flashed this one.

1. OC does not work - after completing OC - the device freezes.

2. in the 6.5.3 Rom you had two great features: when clicking the top bar, i could see a menu item and a task manager - can you provide the cab for those two apps for this ROM as well?

Guest Klimto
hi Deskalos.

i have tried your 6.5.3 Sense rom and now flashed this one.

1. OC does not work - after completing OC - the device freezes.

2. in the 6.5.3 Rom you had two great features: when clicking the top bar, i could see a menu item and a task manager - can you provide the cab for those two apps for this ROM as well?

I don't know why the OC doesn't work for you, but i do know the name of the program that you mean. It's called: ArkSwitch. I don't have the cab but maybe you can find it somewhere on this forum :angry:

Guest kaspy

iam flashing right now. i will post u the results sson.. well can u plz let me know which is the latest firmware of 7610 . plz help

Guest roisagi

wifi issue:..

though wifi is connected, mail client "insists" to use GPRS only.

when i close the phone radio and try to "send and receive" via wifi i get a "connection error" message, as if the device does not recognize the internet via wifi (for the mail client).

other "web consuming" apps work fine with WIFI (opera etc.) - only mail does not.

this problem did not exist with the 6.5.3 Sense rom i tried - so i donot believe it is my device.

any ideas?

Guest daskalos
wifi issue:..

though wifi is connected, mail client "insists" to use GPRS only.

when i close the phone radio and try to "send and receive" via wifi i get a "connection error" message, as if the device does not recognize the internet via wifi (for the mail client).

other "web consuming" apps work fine with WIFI (opera etc.) - only mail does not.

this problem did not exist with the 6.5.3 Sense rom i tried - so i donot believe it is my device.

any ideas?

I think the problem is with your setup you are the only one experiencing (and reporting) that...

Unless another user reports the same thing you are experiencing, I don't consider this ROM to have that "issue"

Guest roisagi
I think the problem is with your setup you are the only one experiencing (and reporting) that...

Unless another user reports the same thing you are experiencing, I don't consider this ROM to have that "issue"

ok - can you explain "setup" and how can i fix this?...

Guest daskalos
ok - can you explain "setup" and how can i fix this?...

I said "your setup"...

The thing is, when users post issues and ask for a possible fix about my ROM, I can offer possible solution if I can experience the issue myself. In this way, It's someway "easy" to pinpoint what might be causing the issue...

In your case, I don't experience the issue you are facing (and you're the only one reported that), so it's really hard for me to diagnose it...

Guest kaspy
I said "your setup"...

The thing is, when users post issues and ask for a possible fix about my ROM, I can offer possible solution if I can experience the issue myself. In this way, It's someway "easy" to pinpoint what might be causing the issue...

In your case, I don't experience the issue you are facing (and you're the only one reported that), so it's really hard for me to diagnose it...

well try to use the no data app and toggle off ur gprs network for internet .

and what i thinnk is ur dns creating a problem . beacuse its the work of dns involved in the email routing...

Guest roisagi
I said "your setup"...

thanks

Guest roisagi
well try to use the no data app and toggle off ur gprs network for internet .

and what i thinnk is ur dns creating a problem . beacuse its the work of dns involved in the email routing...

ok - thanks.

do you know how can i alter or fix the dns?

Guest tammy89

today while usin my phone....d battery fell from 49% to 7% in almost a second....i was shocked to see it...after resetting d device it then showed 16%...why did this happen??!!

ne xplanation??!

Guest new2city

Hey Daskalos, is the megalite version still in the works? I am really itching to flash a new rom and the only new one from you with Megalite is the sense version and it's win6.5.3..

thanks

Guest tjeerdos

oke can't wait for the sence on this one. think it will be the fast sence witch is also on B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668.

what are the difference between these two. except win version?

hope it will be as fast ore even faster.....

greetzzz tjeerd and thanks again