looking for csc

Guest mazlano27

Guest mazlano27

Hi, i like many upgraded to the official rom but turns out it had a swedish csc, and would like to revert back to the singaporean csc since my phones keyboard is kinda really messed up. i have tried to find it but had no luck so if u know of a place where i can get it or if u have it pls share thanks.

if not could u pls let me know of another solution i could use to fix my phones keyboard?

Guest pytan77

Hello!

I uploaded my Singapore IL3 CSC quite a while back. Please follow the download link in the old thread here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...ord-of-caution/

I mentioned in the thread that I haven't reflashed the CSC file to test it. Some users have downloaded the file, but have not left any feedback on whether it's OK or not.

If you're willing to try it out, I would greatly appreciate your feedback here in this thread.

Thanks!

Regards,

PY

Hi, i like many upgraded to the official rom but turns out it had a swedish csc, and would like to revert back to the singaporean csc since my phones keyboard is kinda really messed up. i have tried to find it but had no luck so if u know of a place where i can get it or if u have it pls share thanks.

if not could u pls let me know of another solution i could use to fix my phones keyboard?

Edited by pytan77

Guest pytan77

Great to hear that the IL3 CSC is OK! I backed it up from my phone, and didn't know if the backup was good.

Thanks so much again for the confirmation! :angry:

Take care!

WORKED LIKE A CHARM, thanks man ur a life saver... got my keyboard back. Thanksss alot man. :D