Gangstar on Galaxy S

Guest Cutefox

Guest Cutefox

Any of you successfully ran Gangstar on JG5 firmware? the only one that works for me has this white patches all over the place.. like characters are white.. etc etc.. all other gameloft games like sandstorm and such works thou. only Gangstar i have this issue.

Guest kanzlr
looks like the SD card file is for another device like HTC etc, i have the same issue...

i use modaco r2 and it works. did it work before you upgraded to jg5?

I selected motorola milestone as device, as it too has a powervr.

Guest Cutefox
i use modaco r2 and it works. did it work before you upgraded to jg5?

I selected motorola milestone as device, as it too has a powervr.

on my milestone it works fine.. all i did was copy the actual folders to galaxy s HDD.. other games like dungeon hunter all works.. just gangsta the one having issue.. i also didnt get to test it when it was on JF3 before.. and i never install modaco R2 yet.. now that im on JG5 i dont see any need to install modaco R2 is there? anyone with JG5 managed to run it?

Guest dinfung
Any of you successfully ran Gangstar on JG5 firmware? the only one that works for me has this white patches all over the place.. like characters are white.. etc etc.. all other gameloft games like sandstorm and such works thou. only Gangstar i have this issue.

i am also having this white issue on the sgs, any fix? or we should look for a different version?

Guest kanzlr

I updated from r2 to JG5 and Gangstar still works.

have you chosen motorola milestone as device when you bought it?

cutefox, just re-install gangstar, but delete the SD files before. it will re-download them anyways.

Edited by kanzlr