[Theme] Desire Theme [update.zip] MCR21/Cyanoen 6.0.0 Final [9/02/10]

Guest death1246

Guest death1246
whenever i try to flash this to CM6, when i reboot recovery mode it goes to the boot screen animation with the X and plays throught then the X turns blue n it freezes n returns to multicoloured one n it keeps looping till i do a battery pull, what could be the problem?

Make sure you are on RC1 of Cyanogen Mod

Nice theme but useless for me as it doesn't have full screen weather animations like on HTC phones

Thats built into the framework no one can re create that the best you got is fancy widget only..

Guest My_Name_Is_Neo
Nice theme but useless for me as it doesn't have full screen weather animations like on HTC phones

That is why this is a theme and not a full ROM. It does not add any new functionality. if you want the animations you need this

Guest iconoclastic

fwiw, the latest release of "beautiful widgets" has an option for the full-screen weather animation on unlocking the phone. It's not quite as smooth as htc/sense yet, but it's pretty close.

Guest death1246
fwiw, the latest release of "beautiful widgets" has an option for the full-screen weather animation on unlocking the phone. It's not quite as smooth as htc/sense yet, but it's pretty close.

Yeah I was just using it pretty laggy till they get it all fixed and the animation is not full just were the widget is.. but great start though

Guest iconoclastic
Yeah I was just using it pretty laggy till they get it all fixed and the animation is not full just were the widget is.. but great start though

Ahh, I guess the widget is so big to begin with that I didn't spy the difference from being "full screen". I did notice it animating over the top of an open apps drawer the one time I slept the phone with that left open, which was odd.

I ended up deciding it got in the way a bit too much and turned it back off, but it's a good start and I'm looking forward to checking it out again in future releases.

In the meantime, with this theme in place the only other thing from the desire roms I really miss is their version of the camera. Great job with the theme!

Guest MaliciousKen

is it possible to change the status bar text color for RC2 to white when you have the time? Many thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, got it done using the user interface settings in CM RC2. Thanks!

Edited by MaliciousKen

Guest death1246
is it possible to change the status bar text color for RC2 to white when you have the time? Many thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, got it done using the user interface settings in CM RC2. Thanks!

Ive tried but cant :\ you hae to manually do it

goto settings then goto CM Parts in settings and change it from there thats all I can help you with... no automatic way at the moment

Guest tehgeekguy

Is there a way to change the background color to white on MCR21? I know in cyanogen 6 nightlies you can change the background for the tray, but there's some things in MCR I prefer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest death1246

Ill get to setting it up for RC3 when I get back home :D

as for the transparency still not doing it as it screws up the USB debugging message...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My_Name_Is_Neo
Ill get to setting it up for RC3 when I get back home :huh:

as for the transparency still not doing it as it screws up the USB debugging message...

I've been using this theme for all this while and moved to Cyan 6.0 .release

Would love to use the theme compatible with Cyan 6.0.0 Release version.

thanks

Guest death1246

Uploaded and posted the even more updated theme for CyanogenMod 6.0.0 Final.

Uploaded Cyanogen Mod XML file to automatically adjust notification colors

Edited by death1246