[THEME] Espresso MOD [07/10/2010]

Guest ogiogi

There are other features in the services.jar? Because i can take the services.jar from the RBM2 2.1 Update... there are the marked text is green...

Yeap. You can't use services.jar from RMB on T-mobile based roms :lol:

does anyone know how I would go about making Espresso work on froyo? :lol:

I'll update all my themes once a fully working FROYO custom rom is out.

You can try with BigBear's AnDE app. Look for it in his signature.

Guest TaiwanCHT8k

post-710302-1284472480_thumb.png

CHT service.jar & system apps can be installed on flbmods

grr i still can't get the circle battery working on my framework

-----------------------------------------------

My bad

progress bar went back to pink after making the status bar dark

Edited by TaiwanCHT8k

Guest Cazomino05

managed to port it from FLB mod to froyo :lol:

used this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...678#post7377678 works like a charm though needs a reboot after the new files are pushed obviously to anyone who wants to try this it'd be wise to create a nandroid backup before doing so for obvious reasons :)

EDIT: just looking at how I can fix the title bar text since it's black

Edited by Cazomino05

post-710302-1284472480_thumb.png

CHT service.jar & system apps can be installed on flbmods

grr i still can't get the circle battery working on my framework

-----------------------------------------------

My bad

progress bar went back to pink after making the status bar dark

Same think happens with the Tre ROM files. Huawei have enabled different colors depending on how "ro.config.hw_customizeType=02" is set.

now if I remember:

"ro.config.hw_customizeType=01" = Tre, RMB2 etc. Black status text, white bar, green highlights.

"ro.config.hw_customizeType=02" = T-Mobile. White status text, black bar, pink highlights

"ro.config.hw_customizeType=03" = this is set in the Vodafone V845 ROM. Black bar, white text. Not sure what the highlights are set to. This might not be used in our roms but might be worth trying?

Ogiogi,

Loving the circle battery! Top work. :)

One slight problem... Any chance of tweaking the Operator dialogue in the taskbar:

snap20100920_181415.png

:lol: Not my fault O2 decide to display "Telefonica O2 UK Limited" - I would have been happy with just "O2 - UK" like my Nokia 6310 displays...

Edited by chall32

Ogiogi,

Loving the circle battery! Top work. :(

One slight problem... Any chance of tweaking the Operator dialogue in the taskbar:

snap20100920_181415.png

:lol: Not my fault O2 decide to display "Telefonica O2 UK Limited" - I would have been happy with just "O2 - UK" like my Nokia 6310 displays...

Hm. Forgot about that. Happened to me on Roaming. I had two rows of network operator name displayed :) . Gonna fix that ASAP.

Guest TaiwanCHT8k
"ro.config.hw_customizeType=03" = this is set in the Vodafone V845 ROM. Black bar, white text. Not sure what the highlights are set to. This might not be used in our roms but might be worth trying?

black text, blue highlights, and dark red seek bar :lol:

black text, blue highlights, and dark red seek bar :lol:

What a weird combination :)

It must need the framework from that rom to work then as it's definitely white text on the Vodafone.

the circle battery keeps jumping back to normal battery. this is usually when its charging but also sometimes when in normal use. please fix this

Did you clear dalvik cache after installing this mod? That could be the reason.

Did you clear dalvik cache after installing this mod? That could be the reason.

There was a bug in the circle battery online kitchen which affected mdpi devices. I've reported this to the dev and he has fixed it now. Basically added to the script a command to delete the standard battery .PNGs. So I'm compiling the update now along with the network background fix.

Ogiogi,

Loving the circle battery! Top work. :(

DONE

the circle battery keeps jumping back to normal battery. this is usually when its charging but also sometimes when in normal use. please fix this

AND DONE

CHECK FIRST POST :)

Guest DanWilson
DONE

You have changed the carrier text? Or have I read that wrong?

(Dammit that feels familiar - "have I read that wrong" *shivers* - De Ja Vu)

HOW! This alone would make me turn Éclair again.

(Google Chrome auto-correct (Or Ubuntu's) doesn't like the words "Google, Ubuntu, Froyo, partay, and so on. WTF?)