[ROM][21/09/10] My Ultra Lites

Guest shadowangel

Guest gioranaa

Hi shadowandgel, I decided to try your rom. :)

I would like to know where i can find HD Mini unlock, and if it is also working with this rom (v6.5.3)

Moreover I have to update to JF5, which CSC file I'm supposed to used? This one is ok :CSC_I8000NXXJE5 also if is JE5?

regards!

Edited by gioranaa

Guest shadowangel
Hi shadowandgel, I decided to try your rom. :D

I would like to know where i can find HD Mini unlock, and if it is also working with this rom (v6.5.3)

Moreover I have to update to JF5, which CSC file I'm supposed to used? This one is ok :CSC_I8000NXXJE5 also if is JE5?

regards!

It needs HTC Dialer to answer the call while locked so I'l not advice to use it...

About the CSC you don't need to change yours... there is no need to flash nb0 with a CSC :)

Guest yume3

Hi where can you download the JE2 photo album ? Thanks. I have been searching everywhere for it >.<

Edited by yume3

Guest gioranaa
It needs HTC Dialer to answer the call while locked so I'l not advice to use it...

About the CSC you don't need to change yours... there is no need to flash nb0 with a CSC :)

But here I saw http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-win7-32-64bit/ that is required to specify a CSC... or better here

min 1.36

I can keep mine but I have to "reload" on my phone selecting in Octans?

thank you!

Edited by gioranaa

Guest shadowangel
But here I saw http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-win7-32-64bit/ that is required to specify a CSC... or better here
min 1.36

I can keep mine but I have to "reload" on my phone selecting in Octans?

thank you!

No need at all to flash the CSC... I flash my phone a thousand times when cooking and don't do that :) I don't even remember when was the last time I flashed the CSC (because mine has Brazilian information on the network configuration :D)

Guest johnchua55

shadowangel,

i installed something or maybe the windows theme ..... now the wait cursor is no longer the cool black thingy .... it's now a yellow green blue red spinning dots ......

what files are these ? i'd like to back it up before it gets replaced and place them back afterwards

Edited by johnchua55

Guest shadowangel
shadowangel,

i installed something or maybe the windows theme ..... now the wait cursor is no longer the cool black thingy .... it's now a yellow green blue red spinning dots ......

what files are these ? i'd like to back it up before it gets replaced and place them back afterwards

Install the Android Taskbar over it :)

problem with TCPMP player .... won't run properly .... too bad TCPMP's the only player i've found that can show subtitles

The only thing that differ these builds from the original is the windows version.... And I don't think it'd make a difference... try a different version of TCPMP :D

Has anyone managed to configure MMS in this ROM? I did the normal procedure but no success in sending MMS.

I don't know what happended. I retried with exactly the same settings and now MMS works. Weird!

problem with TCPMP player .... won't run properly .... too bad TCPMP's the only player i've found that can show subtitles

TCPMP is running fine on mine. There is an optimized version for i8000. It's somewhere in this forum. Try the search function.

Guest HugoB

hi shadow.

I´m taking the day to try almost all your ROM's. :)

Do you have a Lite PT-PT/PT-BR ROM like this one?

I've tried your PT-BR sense but i'm in love with the possibilities of SPM moblie shell + mobile sense.cab

Guest rom_omnia2

Firstly congratulations for your job.

Now about my doubt, It`s realy necessary update .eboot? And with the Full JF5 is necessary too?

Guest shadowangel
hi shadow.

I´m taking the day to try almost all your ROM's. :)

Do you have a Lite PT-PT/PT-BR ROM like this one?

I've tried your PT-BR sense but i'm in love with the possibilities of SPM moblie shell + mobile sense.cab

You guys are starting to convince me to release a Lite pt-br :D

I think it to be worth waiting for a new firmware made for 6.5.x because I think it's almost there! rs

Firstly congratulations for your job.

Now about my doubt, It`s realy necessary update .eboot? And with the Full JF5 is necessary too?

I'd advice you to... Newer eboots have better memory management that can release almost 5MB of RAM for you... but since you are on to it, go straight to Eboot_I8000NXXJG4_HW_40.rar

Guest HugoB
You guys are starting to convince me to release a Lite pt-br :)

I think it to be worth waiting for a new firmware made for 6.5.x because I think it's almost there! rs

I will wait for your 6.5.x lite pt-br rom. :D

Thanks man, for your fine, fine work!!

Guest cengaver83

Anyone having keyboard misplace problem? In 6.5 Rom keyboard is not fitting exactly above the bottom toolbar. It seems this keyboard is placed for 6.5.3. You know bottom bar of 6.5 is thicker than 6.5.3

Guest cengaver83

I fixed problem by installing samsung keyboard again.. Rom is working well up to now and I have 85 mb free memory. Thanks shadow. That's a nice rom

Guest johnchua55

just noticed something after flashing JG4 eboot only.

it's faster !!!

i remember benchmarking read/write to main storage my storage and storage card. and the results look impressive

main storage read reached 11702.86 KB/sec whereas i remember i've never had benchmark results above 9000 something.

just noticed something after flashing JG4 eboot only.

it's faster !!!

Three questions:

1. Can I flash the JG4 eboot on a JF5 6.5.x ROM?

2. Does it require any hard reset?

3. In the new JF5 6.5.x from Shadow there is a neat autoreply message when we receive calls. Does anyone knows how to edit those texts? I'm using an English ROM but I live in Brazil.

Guest shadowangel
Three questions:

1. Can I flash the JG4 eboot on a JF5 6.5.x ROM?

2. Does it require any hard reset?

3. In the new JF5 6.5.x from Shadow there is a neat autoreply message when we receive calls. Does anyone knows how to edit those texts? I'm using an English ROM but I live in Brazil.

1. Yes you can.

2. No it doesn't.

3. I don't know... Search the registry for some keyword like "later" :)

Guest johnchua55

weird that i was running JF5 eboot with JF5 lite rom and TCPMP wouldn't run properly. After updating to JG4 eboot .... i re installed TCPMP and now it works perfectly.

Guest shadowangel
weird that i was running JF5 eboot with JF5 lite rom and TCPMP wouldn't run properly. After updating to JG4 eboot .... i re installed TCPMP and now it works perfectly.

I don't think they have anything to do with each other but it's good to know that your problem was solved :)

Guest johnchua55

My bad .... your right shadowangel .... it had nothing to do with the eboot ... hehehe it was the wrong video file i was trying to run on TCPMP