UPDATE 05.10.2010 ++S2U2++ USER WEATHER FULL SCREEN SV0911 ++ IMAGES ON MY STORAGE ++

Guest Rebels
Hi my friend,

i recognize your avatar/name from some thread of my great inspirationsource "The fantastic cookers JN Foundation"..!

The first rom i908 i flashed was one of them and i got imediatly infected by the dangerous JNFoundationvirus..!! :(

If it´s possible to fix it on m2dv2, i would like to create it for you..!! Maybe you have a cab which i can download and

look on it..?? I don´t know anything about the m2dv2, so i have to check and work with it to see what´s

possible..

Greetings

sv0911

Tnx for the reply mate. U r right about JNF. during flashing rom i discovered the s2u2 weather disply and i was amazed by that. Let me rephrase my request. I meant s2u2 fullscreen weather but not in titanium for m2dv2. if i choose wather disply ins2u2 settings it shows very small picture. so i was wondering if i replace those images with urs, is it gonna work? if u can give me a hint may be i can try that. by the way i'm using i900 (240*400). take care mate and u r doing amazing job. keep it up..

Guest sv0911
Tnx for the reply mate. U r right about JNF. during flashing rom i discovered the s2u2 weather disply and i was amazed by that. Let me rephrase my request. I meant s2u2 fullscreen weather but not in titanium for m2dv2. if i choose wather disply ins2u2 settings it shows very small picture. so i was wondering if i replace those images with urs, is it gonna work? if u can give me a hint may be i can try that. by the way i'm using i900 (240*400). take care mate and u r doing amazing job. keep it up..

Hi my friend,

now i understand... :(

Yes, you can use the images and replace the default one´s, but you have to check which option you are using in s2u2 settings weather...., for titanium it is for example the option: #5 userweather..!! Maybe you are using the option #6 for touchFlo 2d, in this case you have to compare the weathercode of the images (for example Full sun is 1.png in userweather

and in TouchFlo maybe the same or maybe 2.png or what ever...) and change the png`s... ... and replace the default ones in the gfx/weather folder... otherwise you may have a snowy image while the sun is burning like hell and that could be a little strange.. :( . That was also for me a big fulltime job to check all the 44 png´s that they where correct to the weathercode..!! The worst work was to fix the new images that they fit the screen.. But this is already done for you.. B)

Now you have the painfull job to choose which version of Fullscreenimages you want.. :P :D :P

OK,

Look for post#50 in this thread there you find the downloadlink for the full opacity Images in QWVGA 240x400...!

Or, you wait a short time because i´m working on my "Burning Sun" images which i just released for my TITANIUM FULL SCREEN WEATHERpost-696397-1280158946_thumb.jpg...!!! to fix them for S2U2 Full Screen Weather...!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

@sv0911

I just wanted to use your app but unfortunately i am not able to get Titanium Weather (other post) running.

Maybe you could provide your weather images for O2?

Guest sv0911
@sv0911

I just wanted to use your app but unfortunately i am not able to get Titanium Weather (other post) running.

Maybe you could provide your weather images for O2?

Hi my friend,

what do you mean exactly with: "weather images for O2"..???

You mean the company O2...????? Right now i´m a little lost with your question

Please explain.. :( I realy like to help you with it if i can..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911

Hi Friends, here a screenshot from Snakez666 using the i900..!!!!

Thnx for your great work. now i got fulscreen weather on today screen and S2U2 :(

Was a pain in the ass to get it showing on todayscreen with Splugin instead of Titanium. But works fine now :(

post-673291-1280254729_thumb.jpgpost-673291-1280254749_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Snakez666,

Looks great my friend...!!!!!

I will copy this post and attach it in my other thread by our i8000 Friends,, :P

Enjoy..!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

OK Friends,

i make a last check and tomorrow i will upload my new S2U2 Weather Full Screenimages called "sv0911 Burning Sun" in WVGA

to all of you...!!

Images creadet by me... Here some screenshots...!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1280267782_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267799_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267810_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267820_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267831_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267840_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267850_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267859_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267870_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267888_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267906_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280267918_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

XXXXXXXX UPDATE 28.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Friends,

i made a important huge update..!!!!

Look for it on post #1

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Dear sv0911 any chance u'd make i900 wqvga ver of "sv0911 Burning Sun"?

Sure my Friend,

its allready done i just crashed my whole system while i worked

on updating erverything here..!!

Here the link for the new Images: s2u2 QWVGA SV0911 Burning Sun

Enjoy bro..!!

But come back in short time to this thread to look at Post #1

because of a huge update..!!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest Rebels
Sure my Friend,

its allready done i just crashed my whole system while i worked

on updating erverything here..!!

Here the link for the new Images: s2u2 QWVGA SV0911 Burning Sun

Enjoy bro..!!

But come back in short time to this thread to look at Post #1

because of a huge update..!!!

Thanks bor cool, downloading now, will get back to u later and ya i saw post 1 and u've really done it atlast. I'm little puzzled coz i'm using gChris titanium and i need to figure out the .mcr replacement files for it coz its not usual titanium weather. Anyway it works if i install in my device. Will let u know how things went...

XXXXXXXX UPDATE 29.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The new race has been started.. on post #1..

Greetings

sv0911

Hahaha :( :( :D :D :D U r 1 funny guy sv0911. Hope u'll recover b4 ur computer get back to work, :P :P B)

Guest sv0911

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IMPORTANT UPDATE 2 - 29.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attached improved mscr, now it´s running even smoother...!!! :( :P :(

Look post #1

Guest craysor

great, its going on. but ive a problem...in the first post you write

Step 2:

Download from here the zipfile called:

"S2U2 TitaniumWeather SV0911 Full Screen on my Storage" below this post..!!

In the zipfile you will find 2 files: "config.ini" and "TitaniumWeather.mscr"

--- Put/overwrite this files in:---- Main device/program files/titaniumweather

because Titanium Weather contains the mscr for the Titanium Full Screenweather..!!

but, my titanium weather isnt located in the main device. ive installed it in "my storage"(interner speicher)? i will try it.

Guest craysor

ok, now installed titanium weather to "device", but no function. perhaps my rom is the problem because of "interner speicher" and not my storage.

Guest sv0911
great, its going on. but ive a problem...in the first post you write

Step 2:

Download from here the zipfile called:

"S2U2 TitaniumWeather SV0911 Full Screen on my Storage" below this post..!!

In the zipfile you will find 2 files: "config.ini" and "TitaniumWeather.mscr"

--- Put/overwrite this files in:---- Main device/program files/titaniumweather

because Titanium Weather contains the mscr for the Titanium Full Screenweather..!!

but, my titanium weather isnt located in the main device. ive installed it in "my storage"(interner speicher)? i will try it.

Hi craysor,

it can has to do with that you installed your titanium weather on my storage, but that not sure..!!

Please download one more time the "S2U2 TitaniumWeather SV0911 Full Screen on my Storage" zipfile from post #1, because i changed it one hour ago..!!

Then put the 2 files just in the titanium weather on your device where it is located..!!

no result, no weather images on s2u2 lock screen. and i didnt fount "config.ini" in titanium weather. any idea?

Maybe i i have to write it in post #1 on a different way, because the config.ini is new created and youre right there is no config.ini in your titanium weather.. Sorry for this.. it´s because of my bad english..

I attached the config.ini because in the past many users had to change often the mscr and now they only have to look with a ordinary texteditor at the config.ini and can easy change for example the path or what ever..!!

It´s improved and works very smooth and fast..!! :(

So please, try like i posted here above right now..!!

Gr. sv0911

ok, now installed titanium weather to "device", but no function. perhaps my rom is the problem because of "interner speicher" and not my storage.

Ok,

try with changing the path in config.ini !!!!

Actually i don´t know if it also can run on a german rom

but i think you only have to change the first 2 lines in config.ini regarding to My Storage/Interner Speicher or similar..

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
ok done. changing config.in and i won about 10mb ram. thanks again for your help!

Smooth and fast... :P :( :(

If everything works, youre welcome to upload a screenshot and please maybe

also the lines you have changed for all the other users who have roms on different languages than english..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest superdarkyaya

You're just unbelieveble my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your job is really creazy and on my forum, the buzz begin too with our friend's Dacal.... :( .........

Thank's a lot and may the Force be with you my young padawan..!!

Edited by superdarkyaya

Guest sv0911
You're just unbelieveble my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your job is really creazy and on my forum, the buzz begin too with our friend's Dacal.... :P .........

Thank's a lot and may the Force be with you my young padawan..!!

:(

Great thanks for your response bro...!!!!!!!!

I would love to look on your forum..!!!

Maybe Uncle Googles translating will helping me with understanding

the dialogs... B)

Your welcome to tell me the link... :P and the secret code to come in into the "Dark Star"..!!!

I don´t wanabe shot....

273-c.jpg

By the way there allready some other (secret :( ) projects

i´m working on..!!! As i allready mentioned.. maybe some time

in the future we will fix together a absolutly unusual great designed rom..!!!!

Lets keep this in mind bro..!!!

Greetings to you and Dacal..!!!!!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest michoob

@sv0911: would you mind if I attached a link to your S2U2 fullweather pictures to my IPTWeather thread so IPTWeather users may use them too?

Of course, I won't forget to give you the credits for the pictures.

What's funny is that IPTWeather can do the same (and even a little more) as you do for the S2U2 part, but IPTWeather cannot update Titanium :(, whereas your set cannot update iPhoneToday :(.

We might consider merging both projects, because unity is strength!

(for instance, IPTWeather could have the benefit of Titanium, and your set could have the benefit of the location code finder of IPTWeather thanks to which you don't need to go on http://www.accuweather.com/ to find a location code anymore)

Edited by michoob

Guest sv0911

TO ALL OUR S2U2 FULLSCREEN WEATHER FRIENDS.......!!

Know what..???!!! Without this guy... "michoob"....!!!!

There would be no Full Weather Images on "My Storage"....!!!!!!

His IPTWeather is a fantastic piece of work..!!!!!!!!

Gr. sv0911

@sv0911: would you mind if I attached a link to your S2U2 fullweather pictures to my IPTWeather thread so IPTWeather users may use them too?

What's funny is that IPTWeather can do the same (and even a little more) as you do for the S2U2 part, but IPTWeather cannot update Titanium :P, whereas your set cannot update iPhoneToday :(.

(for instance, IPTWeather could have the benefit of Titanium, and your set could have the benefit of the location code finder of IPTWeather thanks to which you don't need to go on http://www.accuweather.com/ to find a location code anymore)

Hi my Friend,

of course..!! Yes, let us bring these great solutions finaly together..!!!

Further steps as always right now via mail..

Youre very welcome to use the images and the link... Take what

you want... :(

And watch out for the postman on tuesday latest wednesday..!! :P

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

What's funny is that IPTWeather can do the same (and even a little more) as you do for the S2U2 part, but IPTWeather cannot update Titanium :P, whereas your set cannot update iPhoneToday :(.

Hi my Friend,

of course..!! Yes, let us bring these great solutions finaly together..!!!

Further steps as always right now via mail..

Youre very welcome to use the images and the link... Take what

you want... :(

And watch out for the postman on tuesday latest wednesday..!! :P

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911