5.08 radio

Guest KenAnthony

Guest KenAnthony
I've been using it, haven't noticed a difference.

thanks... have you tried to use mcr scripts? when i enable trackball wake then reboot it just hangs on HTC boot screen.. maybe its because the phone is now recognized as the desire and not the nexus>>? any thoughts??

Guest ChrisSpera
Has anyone tried using the 5.08 radio on r23?

I tried using it with MCR R21; and it was fine up until about 11pm here in Chicago, and now, I can't get a data signal at ALL with that radio and R21. I'm not sure what has happened.

I've reverted back to the FroYo radio baked into the Kitchen, so at least I'm up and running; but man, while it worked, it was freakin' awesome!!

Does anyone body else have issues with this radio on T-Mo anywhere in the US?

Guest Papa_I
I tried using it with MCR R21; and it was fine up until about 11pm here in Chicago, and now, I can't get a data signal at ALL with that radio and R21. I'm not sure what has happened.

I've reverted back to the FroYo radio baked into the Kitchen, so at least I'm up and running; but man, while it worked, it was freakin' awesome!!

Does anyone body else have issues with this radio on T-Mo anywhere in the US?

I had the same issue on T-Mobile with the stock radio. Service just recently came back up. I don't think it was the radio that was giving you issues, but rather it was a network issue.

Guest KenAnthony
I had the same issue on T-Mobile with the stock radio. Service just recently came back up. I don't think it was the radio that was giving you issues, but rather it was a network issue.

guess i will go ahead and try and flash it then and see what happens.. im on at&t so we will see...:angry:

Guest wdfowty

Just tested r23 desire rom (thanks ken) with the 5.08 radio on Tmobs US, and I notice no difference in signal strength over CM6. It works great!

Guest ChrisSpera

I think you're right. I reflashed the 5.08 radio at the end of last week, and things have been good since. Darn frustrating, though. Network issues are a real problem...

Guest chouki
I think you're right. I reflashed the 5.08 radio at the end of last week, and things have been good since. Darn frustrating, though. Network issues are a real problem...

FROM FRANCE WITH SFR she work fine on the MODACO R21 :)