Troubble purchasing Asphalt 4 game

Guest Sajmonn

Guest Sajmonn

Hello everyone. Have you anyone tried to buy Asphalt 4 game from Gameloft? I paid, and then i received link for download the game. But the link was made for HTC Diamond - so i received installation file without G-sensor support and with poor no-3D graphics. I wrote to technicial support, but i received few universal answers - last answer is that i can choose another game for free. So - anyone play Asphalt 4? What is your experience with purchasing? Can you suggest me another good game from Gameloft for our Omnia Pro?

Edited by Sajmonn

Guest .:stn:.
Hello everyone. Have you anyone tried to buy Asphalt 4 game from Gameloft? I paid, and then i received link for download the game. But the link was made for HTC Diamond - so i received installation file without G-sensor support and with poor no-3D graphics. I wrote to technicial support, but i received few universal answers - last answer is that i can choose another game for free. So - anyone play Asphalt 4? What is your experience with purchasing? Can you suggest me another good game from Gameloft for our Omnia Pro?

Did you by normal or HD version? seems to me that HD is this 3d

I guess you could order asphalt 5 but HD :>

If you flashed your phone with daskalos hybird, you'd have asphalt 4 hd in.

Guest Sajmonn
Did you by normal or HD version? seems to me that HD is this 3d

I guess you could order asphalt 5 but HD :>

If you flashed your phone with daskalos hybird, you'd have asphalt 4 hd in.

OMG, this could be the "bug"! There is not listed the HD version under Omnia B7610 option, but there is on Omnia II i8000 option. I will ask Gameloft for the HD version.

Thank you, .:stn:. !

Guest .:stn:.
OMG, this could be the "bug"! There is not listed the HD version under Omnia B7610 option, but there is on Omnia II i8000 option. I will ask Gameloft for the HD version.

Thank you, .:stn:. !

No prob, but since you can choose any game wouldn't it be beter to get asphalt 5? :>

Guest Sajmonn

I asked for HD version - but they do not want to give me this, because "the game is not compatible" = they have not this in database. They also have not Asphalt 5 in database for my Omnia Pro (b7610) - what i piti - i really want the HD version :( Anyway, i have still possibility to choose any game for replacement. So, i have only this 11 games to choose. Can you suggest to me any good one?

http://www.gameloft.com/mobile-games/?adid=101966#

Thank you!