New ROM V. 6267

Guest Eric.Druse

Guest Eric.Druse

I updated the Streak from 4399 to 6267. Baseband says GAUSB1A111111-US. I use Paul's r2 to root it. But, unhappy to see after root, the LED on the left of the screen blinks. After it's power on, the middle LED is on, the other 2 are off.

I am thinking to flash my streak to 4399 again, so sad.

* Edit on Jul. 26,2010

Because of many guys doubt on this build version. Made a screen copy already. Trying to post it here.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9hgAM9jcr...0NjI2&hl=en

Edit on 29.Jul. 2010. Learned how to show pictures here.

4839889848_fe8054c221_b.jpg

Edited by Eric.Druse

Guest fards
I updated the Streak from 4399 to 6267. Baseband says GAUSB1A111111-US. I use Paul's r2 to root it. But, unhappy to see after root, the LED on the left of the screen blinks. After it's power on, the middle LED is on, the other 2 are off.

Got a link to the 6267?

If you're rooting after wards then its forcing the kernel back to 4399, so is going to cause issues.

I'm sure paul well come out with a rooted version soon enough

Edited by fards

Guest rza.android

Where did you find that build?

is it still 1.6 ?

Guest fards

I presume he means the three buttons on the right (a synaptic pad according to the drivers btw) back/menu/home.. .

they flash when the battery is very low and I think give out lowlevel warning patterns. :(

Edited by fards

Guest sukh singh
I presume he means the three buttons on the right (a synaptic pad according to the drivers btw) back/menu/home.. .

they flash when the battery is very low and I think give out lowlevel warning patterns. :(

But i mean whats this new firmware??? How do I get it?? Iv got that 4399 or whatever it is..i want this 6*** one lol

Guest Metoo

That's interesting - does that mean we could potentially use them for notifications in absence of the "standard" (on other devices) RGB LED?

Edited by Metoo

Guest sukh singh

Before I do something stupid like chop off my dick can someone explain what is up with this new build? Is it actually available and if so how?!

Guest fards
Before I do something stupid like chop off my dick can someone explain what is up with this new build? Is it actually available and if so how?!

Fairly obviously not, otherwise someone would have posted something else about it

Guest hagenuk

I don't mind trying if there such a link to the source. I just got my Streak from the Postman today. :(

Guest MrPokeylope
I don't mind trying if there such a link to the source. I just got my Streak from the Postman today. :(

Will people stop posting on here. The OP is obviously mistaken.

Honestly. If I posted, saying I just installed version 8690, then never replied to the original post, would it warrant this much acknowledgement?

Why don't we just try something called, ignore it and it'll go away?

Guest deekarma

Honestly. If I posted, saying I just installed version 8690, then never replied to the original post, would it warrant this much acknowledgement?

I am more interested in the concept of using the home/menu/back button LEDs as message indicators. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Guest MrPokeylope
I just want to be able to turn them off... How annoying is it trying to read a book with those things blaring at you?

Do none of you actually get this?

The OP is pissing about with you. He is lying. This site is full of the gullible.

Ignore this post and let it die, please.

Guest deekarma
Do none of you actually get this?

The OP is pissing about with you. He is lying. This site is full of the gullible.

Ignore this post and let it die, please.

Stop reading the post if it driving you so insane mate!

Edit: Nice, I got this post for the gullible to be a two pager.

Edited by deekarma

Guest Eric.Druse
LED?! Are you referring to the camera "flash"?

Or am I missing a potential unread message notifier?

Yes, it's LED. There are LEDs under "Back" "Menu" and "Home" keys. If you turn streak on, those 3 keys are light on at the same time. Check this out on your streak.

Guest Eric.Druse

Hi bro, do not doubt that. I will post the screen cut later.